• Jan 23rd, 2023 5:10 pm
[OP]
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
16933 posts
33250 upvotes
Scarborough

[Sport Chek] Sport Chek VIP and other Coupon Code Share/Request Thread

To help clean up Hot Deals threads for Sport Chek, please only make requests and share Sport Chek VIP and other coupon codes here.

Any posts requesting codes in Hot Deals Sport Chek threads will be removed.
2137 replies
Apr 21, 2020
199 posts
201 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
May I please get a code, need some back to school clothing for my kids. Thank you
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2843 posts
2750 upvotes
Anyone have spare room on their discount code please PM me. Thanks!
Jan 22, 2012
137 posts
194 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Amazing. Thank you for this new thread.

I am looking for a code, for my sisters. I don’t need anything myself. They aren’t on RFD though, so am asking on their behalf.
I have received a code in the past and always shared with my sisters. With 5 growing children, they are always needing new clothes and gear.

If anyone has an extra code, or allotment they are willing to share, we would be much obliged.
And, will stick to any allotment granted.
Jun 18, 2009
169 posts
130 upvotes
Edmonton
Interested in a code if anybody has one they will not be using. Thank you in advance!
Nov 27, 2019
4 posts
Looking for an AB code (didn't realize these were limited by province).

Looking to stock up for summer camping gear at Atmosphere for the kiddies. Freaking things growing like vines.....
Nov 22, 2014
27 posts
17 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Code for me BC please.
Thank you
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2010
1744 posts
843 upvotes
YYC
Hi, anyone have one for Ab? I can send you an invite to iptorrents.com
Oct 28, 2020
229 posts
195 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Looking for the spare room on discount code in BC please.
Thanks a lot!
Jun 1, 2019
10 posts
4 upvotes
Looking for a code in BC too… be glad to send a thank you GC in return for sharing
Nov 14, 2009
606 posts
341 upvotes
surrey
I have a code. Looking for someone to check the price on sleeping bags when they go to the store. Any sleeping bags of sierra designs, marmot, mountain hardware, north face. Just need 1 price for each brand so I know the discount. Thanks

Edit: sleeping bag done. Looking for someone to check price of msr hubba tent in exchange for code

Edit: no more codes to give sorry.
Last edited by Song44 on May 19th, 2021 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Feb 3, 2009
92 posts
46 upvotes
Looking for a code in BC, will send etransfer or gift card in exchange, thanks!
Nov 12, 2004
86 posts
23 upvotes
Calgary
Looking for an AB code. Looking to buy ~$200 of t-shirts and shorts for summer workouts. Thanks!
Dec 15, 2017
621 posts
657 upvotes
Vancouver
Also looking for an AB code. Not planning to spend much so it can be one that's been used already.
Currently: Fido Black Friday: 20GB/$30 - LTE
Previously: Telus EPP: 20GB/$50 - 5G
"Retail is for suckers" - Cosmo Kramer
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2007
1341 posts
1082 upvotes
peebojam wrote: Looking for an AB code (didn't realize these were limited by province).

Looking to stock up for summer camping gear at Atmosphere for the kiddies. Freaking things growing like vines.....
Is it limited by province?? I thought they didn't include Ontario as no stores are open right now...

That being said for everyone looking for a code, wait till the last few days and people will unload them.
Jun 4, 2015
30 posts
16 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I'd love to trade a code for a joke! Why did the pony speak softly? ...it was a little hoarse...

Looking for some kids sandals and summer gear in Alberta, let me know if there's a code to spare, thank you!!
May 17, 2021
4 posts
Looking for an AB code to purchase some climb gear if possible. Please PM me and thank you in advance! :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

Fightguard