Expired Hot Deals

Sport Chek

Woods Avens Down Parka (Men's/Women's) -- $150

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2022 7:50 pm
Mar 13, 2021
140 posts
125 upvotes
CodeBlack wrote: Did anyone else order online and it got shipped with Intelcom? Never had shipping with this company before.
Amazon uses this company a lot.
[OP]
May 1, 2019
558 posts
2033 upvotes
Smithers, BC
Good run, all! Hope everybody enjoys their jackets--I love mine.
Jun 2, 2011
135 posts
241 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone got their points posted? Today is the last day before they switch too new offers tomorrow.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2011
2824 posts
1412 upvotes
Nhuynh555 wrote: Anyone got their points posted? Today is the last day before they switch too new offers tomorrow.
Yep $38.90
Feb 24, 2009
822 posts
360 upvotes
Nhuynh555 wrote: Anyone got their points posted? Today is the last day before they switch too new offers tomorrow.
Yep I got my points posted after contacting them, they did mention that alot of other people are experiencing the same issue and he had no problem with adding on the bonus. I had a 25x points offer for parkas and $20 for $100 spend and ended up getting $34.04 in CT money as my total amount spent before taxes was $135.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2011
2824 posts
1412 upvotes
Got mine delivered today.

Even though it's a good deal, I am still on the fence if I am going to keep it or not. Wish I ordered both colours or multiple sizes to compare.
I got a black in medium.

The few cons I have are:
1. It's not too bulky, but not a slim fit either obviously. Tried to use the inner cord, put it didn't help too much.
2. The straps inside I would definitely cut off If I was to keep it, as they are annoying.
3. The rubber seems near the inside bottom (to pack the jacket up?) feel a bit annoying as well if you are wearing something thin like a t-shirt underneath.
4. Cuffs are buttons, would prefer Velcro there for a tighter fit.
5. Down filling seems quite thin as someone else pointed out.
Mar 6, 2013
342 posts
145 upvotes
The blue is much darker than in the picture.. I thought it would be more of a grey/blue than a dark blue. Might return.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50211 posts
6383 upvotes
Toronto
How long does it take for the Triangle rewards offers to show up once the order is marked as shipped? I think i had $15 off $75 and the 25x points or something also using the 10% or 15% off newsletter coupon code.

I took a screenshot of it but not sure how to dispute it since it's not there anymore if it doesn't show up anytime soon.

My 50,000th post on RFD, wouldn't have it any other way..
Jul 4, 2013
384 posts
98 upvotes
zzzz24 wrote: Got mine delivered today.

Even though it's a good deal, I am still on the fence if I am going to keep it or not. Wish I ordered both colours or multiple sizes to compare.
I got a black in medium.

The few cons I have are:
1. It's not too bulky, but not a slim fit either obviously. Tried to use the inner cord, put it didn't help too much.
2. The straps inside I would definitely cut off If I was to keep it, as they are annoying.
3. The rubber seems near the inside bottom (to pack the jacket up?) feel a bit annoying as well if you are wearing something thin like a t-shirt underneath.
4. Cuffs are buttons, would prefer Velcro there for a tighter fit.
5. Down filling seems quite thin as someone else pointed out.
I bought the blue in a small and a medium. The small fits tight but doable. But when zipped up I can feel that weird rubber bit. So because of that I think I'll stick with the medium. I've gained some weight and need to realize I'm not a small anymore...even though I totally could fit into it lol.

Yeah the straps...what is it for ? I kinda put them on like suspenders before putting the jacket on. The rubber things that run horizo at the back are just plain weird. The buttons are awfully hard to snap. And the circumference around the cuffs is a little big( perfect on the small). I know I can snap them tighter but I don't like the look.
I wore the medium with a t shirt this evening and walked about the block. Wasn't cold at all and for that I'm going to keep it. It'll be perfect for super cold days
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2006
1540 posts
316 upvotes
GTA
PMking wrote: I bought the blue in a small and a medium. The small fits tight but doable. But when zipped up I can feel that weird rubber bit. So because of that I think I'll stick with the medium. I've gained some weight and need to realize I'm not a small anymore...even though I totally could fit into it lol.

Yeah the straps...what is it for ? I kinda put them on like suspenders before putting the jacket on. The rubber things that run horizo at the back are just plain weird. The buttons are awfully hard to snap. And the circumference around the cuffs is a little big( perfect on the small). I know I can snap them tighter but I don't like the look.
I wore the medium with a t shirt this evening and walked about the block. Wasn't cold at all and for that I'm going to keep it. It'll be perfect for super cold days
the rubber lining is storm flaps to seal the core from windchill, but I think it's unnecessary and uncomfortable.

the straps are for carrying the jacket around like a backpack, maybe useful when you're walking around inside a warm mall, but also probably unnecessary.

tested it in -20 weather today and it felt warm enough. very good price. only thing that comes close to this from a price/value perspective is the TNF gotham III end of season sales for around $150-$200, and the eddie bauer winter jackets when they're 60% off.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2011
2824 posts
1412 upvotes
I actually had an eddie bauer parka a few years back as well, but ended up taking it back (you can tell I am picky), but I would say I preferred the eddie bauer over this
May 8, 2006
272 posts
399 upvotes
Toronto
Who did you guys contacted for the missing CT bonus money? Thanks
It has been 5 days and nothing is posted to the account.
Jan 22, 2022
2 posts
1 upvote
Does anyone know what the straps on the shoulders are for?
I looked everywhere and haven't figured out.
I got 2xl dark green , only color available in that size at the store for the $150 deal.
I m 6,6 , 200lbs so I feels just a little baggy at the wait, could a little more room at the shoulders and sleeves could be a bit longer.
Jun 2, 2012
160 posts
137 upvotes
Ottawa
AMaxoo wrote: Does anyone know what the straps on the shoulders are for?
I looked everywhere and haven't figured out.
I got 2xl dark green , only color available in that size at the store for the $150 deal.
I m 6,6 , 200lbs so I feels just a little baggy at the wait, could a little more room at the shoulders and sleeves could be a bit longer.
They are “backpack straps” to allow you to remove your jacket indoors while still keeping it on your body and not needing to carry it. Example picture:
https://images.app.goo.gl/2VqNarjUDX6PYTJ89
Jan 22, 2022
2 posts
1 upvote
osprey wrote: They are “backpack straps” to allow you to remove your jacket indoors while still keeping it on your body and not needing to carry it. Example picture:
https://images.app.goo.gl/2VqNarjUDX6PYTJ89
Thanks! How about the ones on the outside top shoulder? Military style ones, I have attached a picture
Images
  • 16430453842675312493830641400637.jpg
Dec 3, 2020
108 posts
80 upvotes
Went to Sportchek today and tried it and the button on the right side seam fell right off Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2004
4398 posts
1924 upvotes
Edmonton
Don't know if anyone is still watching this thread but Atmosphere lost my coat for weeks so just got it now.

It's a bit snugger of a fit than my ski jackets but not extreme. Does anyone else find the bottom side flaps keep unbuttoning though? I cant bend over to tie my shoes without them popping off.