Tags:
None
[OP]
May 10, 2007
865 posts
36 upvotes
Thornhill

[Sport Chek] Woods jackets. 40% off regular price

Just picked up a jacked for my daughter.
All woods jackets are 40% off.
https://www.sportchek.ca/brands/woods.h ... arch-woods
9 replies
Feb 26, 2008
239 posts
69 upvotes
I got the woods down parka last year and returned it when we hit -30c. The arms were underfilled with down so I felt the cold. Not sure if they fixed that with this years styles. Check on a cold day to see if it works for you or return it...
Dec 26, 2016
51 posts
30 upvotes
Would be better to wait for Sport Chek vip pricing. Woods is always 50-70% off
[OP]
May 10, 2007
865 posts
36 upvotes
Thornhill
HowardIsThatYou wrote: Would be better to wait for Sport Chek vip pricing. Woods is always 50-70% off
Really? That's good to know. Any idea of when this will happen next? My daughter is in need of a jacket now.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
1803 posts
887 upvotes
Rome wrote: Really? That's good to know. Any idea of when this will happen next? My daughter is in need of a jacket now.
Can confirm on pricing. The artic one was selling for $150 and Keele selling for $110-ish. I bought 1 of each. Pretty decent for the price.
Dec 26, 2016
51 posts
30 upvotes
Rome wrote: Really? That's good to know. Any idea of when this will happen next? My daughter is in need of a jacket now.
They had one just a few weeks ago and the one before that in mid October. Based off that I would say you would have to wait at least another month or two. If you need one now I guess it can't be helped. Better to have your daughter not freeze to death instead of saving some money haha.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1251 posts
377 upvotes
Winnipeg
Not a good price at this range... Wait for VIP promo you can get it for 60-70$ or buy eddie (wait for the sale it goes down to 75$) https://www.eddiebauer.ca/p/20612655/wo ... =Dk%20Plum

Costco just had cleared up the Eddie Citrus down jackets..they had it for 69$ then were down to 50$ and then further down to 30$
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1251 posts
377 upvotes
Winnipeg
hellohi wrote: I got the woods down parka last year and returned it when we hit -30c. The arms were underfilled with down so I felt the cold. Not sure if they fixed that with this years styles. Check on a cold day to see if it works for you or return it...
i wouldn't wear or consider these jacket when it is -30.. that's why I have North face or buy Patagonia
Sep 12, 2013
69 posts
12 upvotes
Calgary
I had someone check employee price on 2 items (Sanford Mid Layer and a wind breaker) and the items on sale now is cheaper than employee price.