YETI LoadOut Gobox 30 - Clearance $247 + Stackable Discounts - *Not a Cooler*

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2021 7:52 pm
[OP]
Apr 9, 2011
111 posts
106 upvotes
Victoria

[Sport Chek] YETI LoadOut Gobox 30 - Clearance $247 + Stackable Discounts - *Not a Cooler*

Not often that you see YETI products on clearance, it is possible this product was not selling well for Sport Chek / Atmosphere. Either way, for those this product is applicable to, you can pick it up at a decent price right now.

Regularly $329, on clearance for $247. Stack with the following:

15% ($37.20) Bonus offer for signing up to Sport Chek's newsletter (this typically does not work for YETI products, and specifically says in the fine print, although worked for me).

MasterCard Bonus - Spend $125 using click to pay, receive a $25 Promo Code.

Triangle Offers (YMMV) - I currently have a spend $80 receive $20 in CT Money.

And of course if you took advantage of the eBay 15% off Gift Cards, or have any others lying around from previous sales, you can bring this purchase in for about 60% off the sticker price! White and Tan are the two remaining colours.
Last edited by dimigon on Aug 18th, 2021 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
37 replies
Nov 27, 2015
98 posts
209 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
It's just a cooler. Any cooler from costco/walmart will do the same thing. I don't see a reason to buy it unless you are taking to camping 24/7
Dec 20, 2018
736 posts
1133 upvotes
Ecalr91 wrote: It's just a cooler. Any cooler from costco/walmart will do the same thing. I don't see a reason to buy it unless you are taking to camping 24/7
People like brand names. Yeti's value is hugely tied to its name.
Outlaw ellipses and apostrophes.
Banned
Jul 25, 2021
95 posts
114 upvotes
Ecalr91 wrote: It's just a cooler. Any cooler from costco/walmart will do the same thing. I don't see a reason to buy it unless you are taking to camping 24/7
*Please note: This product is not a cooler.
Mar 10, 2017
127 posts
188 upvotes
Nov 27, 2015
98 posts
209 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Well I am mistaken then my bad. Face With Tears Of Joy Still can't justify $200 for a gear box unless you are serious about camping 24/7.
Jun 1, 2021
49 posts
15 upvotes
Ecalr91 wrote: Well I am mistaken then my bad. Face With Tears Of Joy Still can't justify $200 for a gear box unless you are serious about camping 24/7.
Yea.. almost placed an order…fortunately they don’t Tiffany blue option
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
3223 posts
1100 upvotes
Mississauga
I feel like there should be a sentence in the OP's description that clearly says that:

THIS IS NOT A COOLER.
Jun 25, 2006
294 posts
233 upvotes
Calgary
Is this even for camping? Don't see the need for car camping, and you wouldn't be lugging this in the backcountry. Product description says it's for trucking/boating. For this product that's a pretty sweet deal isn't it? Ya Yeti's are usually overpriced, but at 50-60% off it's probably a good buy if you are looking for a decent gear box.

Agreed that OP should clarify in their post as to not crush people's dreams of a steep end of season Yeti cooler discount and attract down votes lol
Oct 6, 2020
383 posts
293 upvotes
The 1 Yeti product I own has been awesome. Been using it daily since Jan 2020 and there's not a scratch on it. In comparison, the most recent $50 Starbucks January tumbler I got has moving parts in the lid and broke in 6 months. The lid on the Yeti uses a magnet - has no moving parts and in theory doesn't break: https://www.yeti.com/en_CA/drinkware/tu ... html#pos=6
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2786 posts
1936 upvotes
People just hate pricey stuff here on RFD I swear

What's worse are those who dont bother to read Face With Tears Of Joy It's Floyd Mayweather-level here it's so sad
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2003
19302 posts
3512 upvotes
9347934 downvotes
Not exactly relevant to this thread, but I have a Pelican cooler, it was on sale but still expensive. It is possible to justify them (on sale) because you will have money and time getting ice while you're camping. If a frequent camper is buying half as much ice, then a roto cooler will save you money within a few years of use.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2012
3116 posts
193 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
i6s1 wrote: Not exactly relevant to this thread, but I have a Pelican cooler, it was on sale but still expensive. It is possible to justify them (on sale) because you will have money and time getting ice while you're camping. If a frequent camper is buying half as much ice, then a roto cooler will save you money within a few years of use.
I couldn't justify $200+ for a box just to hold my camping gear but a cooler I can get behind
[OP]
Apr 9, 2011
111 posts
106 upvotes
Victoria
haha updated title, thanks!
Jul 2, 2014
491 posts
168 upvotes
Maple, ON
Its one of those things where I can see OCD people need to match all their products to the same brand. I sometimes get like that. Why have variety when everything in uniform is so much easier lol
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5268 posts
7153 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
Upvoted because I ❤ Yeti & Yeti Accessories
Jan 5, 2020
92 posts
97 upvotes
Looks like a cooler, feels like a cooler, holds as much stuff as a cooler, but ISNT A COOLER :0000. I don't make enough bills to burn on a yeti storage tub 🤣🤣
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
5746 posts
3090 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
I fail to see how people thought “not a cooler” was necessary in the title. Absolutely NOTHING about “LoadOut Gobox 30” says or implies it was a cooler to begin with. Assuming it is a cooler based on the name
“Yeti” is your own fault not the OP. The original post was quite accurate.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
3223 posts
1100 upvotes
Mississauga
ChicoQuente wrote: I fail to see how people thought “not a cooler” was necessary in the title. Absolutely NOTHING about “LoadOut Gobox 30” says or implies it was a cooler to begin with. Assuming it is a cooler based on the name
“Yeti” is your own fault not the OP. The original post was quite accurate.
I saw a box with the words YETI and I automatically assumed that it was a cooler.