• Nov 8th, 2020 3:47 pm
[OP]
Dec 16, 2019
41 posts
42 upvotes

[Sport Chek] YETI Tundra 65 Cooler (Tan, Navy, Coral) -$340.19

Sportcheks 25% Friends and Family WORKS on these Yeti Coolers
Takes it from $479 to $359
Moola App has Sportchek Gift cards on sale. Bonus $40 on a gift card purchase of $200, and $15 on top of $100. ***
plus 2% Cash Back on Rakuten

$359+ tax is $403.19
-$55 bonus from gift cards
= $348.19
- 2% cash back Raukuten
=
$340.19

*** Note you can only use two gift cards at a time on the website. I used the $200 and $100 and will go in-store with my receipt once it arrives to exchange the $55 gift card amount and refund that amount back onto my visa
35 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
2918 posts
4604 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Yetis tundra 45 and 65 are completely OOS in BC.
What's the promo code for friends and family deal?
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
3447 posts
3107 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights
Yes this is expensive. So is Ice. Sometimes ice just isn't around either. Yeti products are solid. So are there warranty's
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
2303 posts
932 upvotes
Toronto
insanely expensive but according to america's test kitchen, this is the best cooler.
Nov 2, 2019
40 posts
74 upvotes
Yes they are good coolers and yes overpriced but hey don't hate...
[OP]
Dec 16, 2019
41 posts
42 upvotes
They're very much may be over priced, but 100% worth it.
They're the top rated cooler on the market and last forever
I go to the gorge amphitheatre for music festivals every summer where it can be anywhere from 30-40 degrees. Our first couple years we would spend over few hundred US on ice, and camping neighbours had a yeti and it lasted the whole damn weekend (we had the large extreme coleman coolers that are suppose to last 5 days)
That alone pays for the cooler itself

I posted this because Yeti products NEVER go on sale, and this is saving $200 bucks, which for Yeti is extremely hot.
[OP]
Dec 16, 2019
41 posts
42 upvotes
stovetop wrote: Yetis tundra 45 and 65 are completely OOS in BC.
What's the promo code for friends and family deal?
It's on the front page of there website FF20NOV
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
3447 posts
3107 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights
I thought about getting the roadie 24. Instead I got the Pelican 20. The pelican 20 last about 48 hours. I need it to go about 12 more hours. I should have gotten the Yeti Roadie 24.

Yeti's warranty is solid. My 26 rambler. The lid stripped and wouldn't tighten properly. I contacted Yeti and they offered me a choice of 2 other lids. I wasn't happy with the choices. So they sent me the rambler 18 Yeti bottle for free.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2006
4654 posts
126 upvotes
Oakville
Thanks for posting this deal.

To make it slightly sweeter, you can use your Sport Chek gift cards on Atmosphere.ca and get 3% cashback on Rakuten.
Also, Atmosphere may have other colours that SportChek may not have.
Oct 27, 2011
145 posts
53 upvotes
Mississauga
What is the target market for this kind of cooler?
I doubt anyone would be dragging a huge cooler on a backpacking trip?
Do people take giant coolers like this to maybe multiday canoe trips?
For drive in camping, any cooler will last a few days with a couple bags of ice and an extra bag of ice is usually a short drive/walk away to a park store and just a few dollars in most places.
And if frontcountry camping for longer periods - why not just get a real mini fridge for less and a site with AC power? I've seen people do that if they don't have an RV or a camper trailer that already come with a refrigerator built in.
Nov 8, 2011
888 posts
426 upvotes
NEPEAN
Nice cooler but I'd always have to be worried about someone taking off with it if we have it at a campground or any other public place. It is irritating to always have your ice melting though!
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
4515 posts
1872 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Great price for a great product. I don’t have a Yeti cooler yet but own many pieces of drink ware. We love all of our Yeti products and look forward to finally getting a cooler. The price is awesome on this deal but unfortunately for me it’s not the timing or year for me to finally take the plunge. I look forward to the day that it is. I have no idea why so many people get butt hurt over Yeti prices and complain every Tim a Yeti deal is posted. No one is forcing you to buy one so if you are happy with a $30 cooler that’s awesome for you. If others want to buy a premium cooler let them.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

Zed44