Expired Hot Deals

Sportchek

Adidas Toronto Maple Leafs William Nylander #29 Authentic Home Jersey (Size M+L) - $79.88

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2021 3:06 pm
[OP]
Mar 23, 2004
47136 posts
13327 upvotes
Markham

Adidas Toronto Maple Leafs William Nylander #29 Authentic Home Jersey (Size M+L) - $79.88

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Sportchek
Jersey is final sale. This is for his #29 jersey, NOT #88. You can bring the price down by another 10% by using the newsletter coupon ($71.89 - $81.23 with tax in ON). This a very good deal (the authentic alone costs $120), especially if you are willing to take the time to remove the terrible lettering and numbers. Looks like Sportchek is trying to get rid of old stock after he switched numbers to 88. Frederik Andersen (who signed with Carolina)'s jersey is available for $124.88 (??). Shipping is free if you have or register for a Triangle Rewards account. Remember to use GCR for 2.65% cb or Rakuten for 1% cb.

Please focus on the deal and no Leafs suck jokes (we all know they do with all those playoff chokes) and how they won't be winning a cup in X years, those posts will be deleted.

Note: Only size M and L are available!

Images
  • Screenshot_1.png
22 replies
Feb 16, 2010
877 posts
588 upvotes
Toronto
Good deal, but shipping is only free for orders over $99.
Oct 17, 2020
79 posts
436 upvotes
Indubitably wrote: Good deal, but shipping is only free for orders over $99.
Triangle rewards my good man.

Also to the OP. No chance Will Nye the hockey guy is getting traded. He arguably has the most valuable contract on the leafs right now.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2007
5080 posts
2508 upvotes
Scarborough
In case anyone was wondering about the number situation, I ordered one for delivery from Sportchek about a month ago and it had the number 29 like in the photo and not 88.

I'm mentioning this because I was hoping maybe the picture was just old and the jersey would have his new number on it but that was not the case.
[OP]
Mar 23, 2004
47136 posts
13327 upvotes
Markham
ASharp wrote: In case anyone was wondering about the number situation, I ordered one for delivery from Sportchek about a month ago and it had the number 29 like in the photo and not 88.

I'm mentioning this because I was hoping maybe the picture was just old and the jersey would have his new number on it but that was not the case.
OH, no wonder these are priced so low. OP updated. Still wondering why so much lower than Andersen's jersey still :lol:

I wonder if he and Real Sports are still covering for the cost to switch to the new number?

https://www.nhl.com/news/toronto-maple- ... -308262440

EDIT: per @ASharp, not anymore.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2007
5080 posts
2508 upvotes
Scarborough
angel_wing0 wrote: OH, no wonder these are priced so low. OP updated.

I wonder if Real Sports is still covering for the cost to switch to the new number? LOL

https://www.nhl.com/news/toronto-maple- ... -308262440
Yeah. The number thing was just my experience so I thought I'd share in case anyone was wondering. I suppose maybe it's possible that you could get a new number depending on Sportchek's stock but in my case, I did not and I would say anyone hoping to get 88 probably shouldn't hold their breath.

And yeah, regarding the re-numbering, it looks like that was only available for free until December 2019 so no luck there. :( Oh well. Still a decent deal regardless.
[OP]
Mar 23, 2004
47136 posts
13327 upvotes
Markham
ASharp wrote: Yeah. The number thing was just my experience so I thought I'd share in case anyone was wondering. I suppose maybe it's possible that you could get a new number depending on Sportchek's stock but in my case, I did not and I would say anyone hoping to get 88 probably shouldn't hold their breath.

And yeah, regarding the re-numbering, it looks like that was only available for free until December 2019 so no luck there. :( Oh well. Still a decent deal regardless.
It's a worth while gamble. If you don't like the #29 you can just return it, or take out the numbers/letters and have it plain/customized. Still a better deal than buying a plain one alone and have it customized.

Oh that is too bad.
Leafsfan34 wrote: Triangle rewards my good man.

Also to the OP. No chance Will Nye the hockey guy is getting traded. He arguably has the most valuable contract on the leafs right now.
Indeed.

Now I know why these are priced so low :lol:
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2007
5080 posts
2508 upvotes
Scarborough
angel_wing0 wrote: It's a worth while gamble. If you don't like the #29 you can just return it, or take out the numbers/letters and have it customized. Still a better deal than buying a plain one and have it customized.
Well, this jersey is final sale so I don't think you can really return it. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes But yeah, I agree with the rest of what you said.
[OP]
Mar 23, 2004
47136 posts
13327 upvotes
Markham
ASharp wrote: Well, this jersey is final sale so I don't think you can really return it. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes But yeah, I agree with the rest of what you said.
Oh so it was also final sale a month ago? For this one there is no gamble, we all know it's going to be #29 :lol:
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2007
5080 posts
2508 upvotes
Scarborough
angel_wing0 wrote: Oh so it was also final sale a month ago? For this one there is no gamble, we all know it's going to be #29 :lol:
Yeah, I think it's been this price for some time now. When I bought it a month ago it was also $79.88 and I recall even before I bought it, it had been this price for at least a few weeks prior already. I had it in my cart and was just waiting for a coupon before pulling the trigger. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Oct 12, 2011
695 posts
477 upvotes
CARP
What happened to numbered sizes? 52, 54, etc.
[OP]
Mar 23, 2004
47136 posts
13327 upvotes
Markham
ASharp wrote: Yeah, I think it's been this price for some time now. When I bought it a month ago it was also $79.88 and I recall even before I bought it, it had been this price for at least a few weeks prior already. I had it in my cart and was just waiting for a coupon before pulling the trigger. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
AH got it.
ImpKnight wrote: What happened to numbered sizes? 52, 54, etc.
Sportchek uses the normal S, M, L for ppl who are not into authentics: Size Guide: S (46), M (50), L (52), XL (54), XXL (56)
Jan 11, 2013
110 posts
105 upvotes
Toronto
Willie said he'd pay for numbers to be changed. YMMV
[OP]
Mar 23, 2004
47136 posts
13327 upvotes
Markham
EvanFBC wrote: Willie said he'd pay for numbers to be changed. YMMV
Apparently ended already:
ASharp wrote: And yeah, regarding the re-numbering, it looks like that was only available for free until December 2019 so no luck there. :( Oh well. Still a decent deal regardless.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1671 posts
460 upvotes
Woodbridge
If you buy this, might as well add something that’s a bit over $20 and then use code email to get $20 off $100
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
6619 posts
2859 upvotes
Montreal
Are the numbers/nameplate stitched on or ironed on? If they're stitched, you can carefully remove them with a seam ripper and then get the new numbers added on. If they're ironed on, you won't be able to get them off. You can just pretend you've been a long time Nylander fan in that case.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1203 posts
1762 upvotes
Toronto
As a long life suffering leafs fan, i cant support this team in any fashion. Ive never hated this team more in my life than now
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
4912 posts
6128 upvotes
psyko514 wrote: Are the numbers/nameplate stitched on or ironed on? \
Don't you mean the logo? :twisted:
Tried to resist but I just can't..

Cheers, KH
Penalty Box
Jun 26, 2009
5138 posts
4877 upvotes
GTA
80 bucks for a chance of getting hit on the head with rocks after neighbourhood's bums see you walking down the street. Only good if dressing up alone is your thing.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)