Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Inventory Sale *Hot* 40% OFF Yorkdale Mall ONLY

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 2nd, 2015 3:13 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Nov 20, 2013
950 posts
289 upvotes
Toronto

Inventory Sale *Hot* 40% OFF Yorkdale Mall ONLY

Savings:
30%
Expiry:
May 31, 2015
Sportchek at Yorkdale, Toronto is having a 30% off inventory sale because they are closing the store for renovations June 1st (said sales rep.). This in combination with the Friends & Family Sale (10%, ends today) makes your savings of 40% off. Started today and ends when they close. They are reopening sometime in November.

I'm here rebuying all my purchases I made online yesterday with the F&F discount. Enjoy.

[IMG]http://imgur.com/MMNFBpB.jpg[/IMG]
The only thing I know for sure... is that I know nothing.
1. Water 2. Sugar 3. Barney
56 replies
[OP]
Nov 20, 2013
950 posts
289 upvotes
Toronto
There's a lot of compression clothes (men and women), sports equipment and shoes left.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2011
1853 posts
365 upvotes
Toronto
shiftkeyone wrote: Sportchek at Yorkdale, Toronto is having a 30% off inventory sale because they are closing the store for renovations June 1st (said sales rep.). This in combination with the Friends & Family Sale (10%, ends today) makes your savings of 40% off. Started today and ends when they close. They are reopening sometime in November.

I'm here rebuying all my purchases I made online yesterday with the F&F discount. Enjoy.

[IMG]http://imgur.com/MMNFBpB.jpg[/IMG]
Thanks does it stack with 25% for regular price items?
Banned
Feb 2, 2014
1426 posts
942 upvotes
The 6
Off by 3% with respect to total savings (which would be 37%). SportCheck will take off 30% first and then 10% off the remaining amount or vice versa. They will not add 30% plus 10% and then apply it to the ticket price.

Decent deal anyways. Thanks for the post OP!
Feb 6, 2007
478 posts
371 upvotes
This is in addition to any previously marked down prices so if you can find something on clearance it's a great deal. Bought a pair of nxg skates for 266 plus tax.

And for the earlier question, the 25% will not apply since everything at the Yorkdale location is already discounted by 30%; only the extra 10% applied.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2009
2101 posts
565 upvotes
Toronto
How do you get the FF 10%? Is it a coupon?
[OP]
Nov 20, 2013
950 posts
289 upvotes
Toronto
The Friends & Family coupon is over (unless someone has experienced otherwise). You'll only get the 30% off but there's a lot of inventory left. This sale is slightly better than the F&F promo.

I love compression clothing so I loaded up on under armour and nike combat. There's a lot of sizes left too... as of yesterday night at least.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
1652 posts
378 upvotes
Toronto
To those that have gone to the Sportchek at Yorkdale, are there any Blue Jays Jerseys left (looking for Encarnacion or Baustista in size S - the ones that cost $140 normally). Live quite far from Yorkdale so if anyone happens to know, that would be awesome!
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
17161 posts
7035 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
dabomb54321 wrote: To those that have gone to the Sportchek at Yorkdale, are there any Blue Jays Jerseys left (looking for Encarnacion or Baustista in size S - the ones that cost $140 normally). Live quite far from Yorkdale so if anyone happens to know, that would be awesome!
I went yesterday and saw lots of Blue Jays Jersey. Not sure if it's the one you were looking for though. As for shoes, they have a short amount of inventory left. A lot of the shoes we were interested in for gym use (weight lifting and running) were out of stock or lacked the sizes we need. My girlfriend bought some sport bras though. Not a lot of yoga pants or compression pants or whatever you call them. Maybe we were looking at the wrong section? We were a bit rushed because they were closing soon.
RFD is love. RFD is life.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
1652 posts
378 upvotes
Toronto
geokilla wrote: I went yesterday and saw lots of Blue Jays Jersey. Not sure if it's the one you were looking for though. As for shoes, they have a short amount of inventory left. A lot of the shoes we were interested in for gym use (weight lifting and running) were out of stock or lacked the sizes we need. My girlfriend bought some sport bras though. Not a lot of yoga pants or compression pants or whatever you call them. Maybe we were looking at the wrong section? We were a bit rushed because they were closing soon.
Thanks a ton for the reply back! Really appreciate it fellow RFD'er! Gonna give them a call tomorrow and if they have the one I want, gonna make the journey down there! Do you know if Team Assist (TA) coupons are stackable with the 30% off sale?
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
1791 posts
1049 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone gone yesterday? How's the inventory. I am interested in bike accessories.
Nov 25, 2013
253 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto
Just wondering if anyone saw any under armor duffle bags or backpacks before I make the drive out there tonight
Nov 20, 2010
415 posts
570 upvotes
There was when I went on Friday, don't know about now.
May 7, 2015
6 posts
Toronto, ON
Anybody been there recently, what's inventory like for workout clothes? Need to stock up!