893 posts
787 upvotes

Diadora Lotus Badminton Racquet $20

Deal Link:
Price:
$20
Retailer:
Sportckek.ca
This is definitely a price error. The price is online only. In store, it has a price tag of $35. The racquet has aluminum frame and graphite shaft, best for beginners and recreation use. This should be the same as the Katana model ($35) but of different color.

Also, you can get 2nd racquet half price. Plus 10% off from email subscription, you can get 2 racquets for just $27+tax. Free shipping too, last time I check.
Awesome deal, I would say.
3 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
6247 posts
2854 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Not sure it is a price error. May be they just want to get rid of these cheap racquets. Nonetheless, it is good price for a beginner racquet. Should be better than those from Walmart.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
May 20, 2009
1164 posts
729 upvotes
Mississauga
Retail price is $35. From the picture, it can not be a aluminum frame, must be carbon. So definitely better than the ones from Walmart.
I didn't see why $20 is price error.
Even when the arc11 onsale for $139, and buy one get one 50% off, it was still not price error back then.
It was a good deal though.

You can buy one get one 50% off, make it $30 for 2 rackets, even cheaper with email coupon.
But, you will not enjoy the racket, if you play regularly.

However, this is one of the good candidate if you have a bunch of FRIENDS enjoy borrowing rackets from you, and you hate to lend out your $200 Yonex...
Or, they enjoy smash your expensive racket with their cheaper rackets, you can use this for revenge...Face With Tears Of Joy
I wasn't purely kidding, I do have a friend like this, and he always wants to play with me :facepalm:
PM $13/30 days, 250MB with unlimited incoming
Carrytel cable internet, 75m unltd, $39/30d
Zoomer $36/mo, 5gb plan