• Jul 30th, 2017 7:14 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2067 posts
1146 upvotes
Toronto

[Sporting Life] 50% Off Nike and Under Armour Clothing

Just left Sporting Life at Sherway Gardens that was getting rid of their old season stock. Sizes may be limited but there was quite a bit of stock left.

Restrictions were 'Basics' which is anything they sell year round or Winter 2018 styles, anything that lists as W18 in the tag.

The Sherway Gardens store closes at 7PM today according to a sign that was up in store.
Last edited by vtse on Jul 29th, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
5 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2067 posts
1146 upvotes
Toronto
ManCaveGamer wrote: any good shoe deals?
I only saw clothing. The associate said they had a 50% Nike shoe sale a few weeks earlier.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
8156 posts
3258 upvotes
East York mofo!
vtse wrote: I only saw clothing. The associate said they had a 50% Nike shoe sale a few weeks earlier.
thanks, saved me a trip
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2009
1733 posts
863 upvotes
Dropped by today - sale ends tomorrow at closing FYI.

Some pretty good deals on Nike shirts and shorts. S/M size in mens you're SOL except for the odd black tee but still a decent selection for L/XL if that's what you're looking for.

Women's section is still pretty full and they seem to have mislabelled an entire rack of "basic" Nike Dri-Fit tees at $19.99 (down from ~$35?) which they are honouring. All sizes and colours were available.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2067 posts
1146 upvotes
Toronto
aviator_13 wrote: Dropped by today - sale ends tomorrow at closing FYI.

Some pretty good deals on Nike shirts and shorts. S/M size in mens you're SOL except for the odd black tee but still a decent selection for L/XL if that's what you're looking for.

Women's section is still pretty full and they seem to have mislabelled an entire rack of "basic" Nike Dri-Fit tees at $19.99 (down from ~$35?) which they are honouring. All sizes and colours were available.
Thanks! Update expiry date.