[Sporting Life] Arc'teryx and North face 20% off @ SportingLife

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2019 7:44 pm
[OP]
Jul 25, 2016
9 posts
10 upvotes

[Sporting Life] Arc'teryx and North face 20% off @ SportingLife

Hey guys, my first post on here but wanted to let you know Sporting Life is having a 20% off sale on North Face and Arc'teryx clothing. Since we are in the wet and windy season I'm sure someone out there is looking for a water/wind proof shell.

Arc'teryx rarely goes on sale and is backed up by a lifetime warranty.
Link : https://www.sportinglife.ca/en-CA/arc%E ... m=Arcteryx

Cheers
8 replies
May 22, 2015
578 posts
747 upvotes
Vancouver
You can also get 20% off the Arcteryx site (with free shipping and returns, plus a larger catalogue) until the 20th. Over 2000 items, versus the 220 on SportingLife.

code: P38M83069X (I got this by email so it may be a unique code, but I'm sure you can get additional codes by signing up for the newsletter).

Also, SportChek is having their Friends and Family event from the 16th to 20th - 25% off regular priced items, 10% off clearance (code: FF19MAY). I'm not sure if they carry Arcteryx (and I'm sure it won't be eligible for discount) but The North Face has been included in the event in past years. They are currently running a North Face -20% event right now, so it's a toss up if they will stack this time.
Jul 14, 2013
243 posts
29 upvotes
Red & White Flag…
Thanks OP, turns out I have Sporting Life gift cards. Unfortunately, I have 4 codes and only two can be applied per order. Ended up snagging the Atom LT jacket! Finally, I'm early enough for once where the medium stock is still available.
If it's not free, it's too expensive...
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2007
1989 posts
1585 upvotes
Jigslice wrote:
May 14th, 2019 10:44 pm
Arc'teryx rarely goes on sale
Arc'teryx always goes on sale multiple times a year at retailers. 20% off is the lowest off I've seen on them and on the low end of sale pricing for them.

They always go on sale for 30%-40% off in general, and up to 50%-60% off for odd sizes/colours.
Jul 14, 2013
243 posts
29 upvotes
Red & White Flag…
Got my hopes up, they just informed me that the item that I ordered was out of stock. Yet showed "In Stock" on their webpage.
If it's not free, it's too expensive...
Feb 28, 2017
32 posts
4 upvotes
Does anyone have a coupon code for Arc'teryx that they will not be using?
Aug 15, 2009
218 posts
109 upvotes
Montreal
mikebc wrote:
May 14th, 2019 11:44 pm
You can also get 20% off the Arcteryx site (with free shipping and returns, plus a larger catalogue) until the 20th. Over 2000 items, versus the 220 on SportingLife.

code: P38M83069X (I got this by email so it may be a unique code, but I'm sure you can get additional codes by signing up for the newsletter).

Also, SportChek is having their Friends and Family event from the 16th to 20th - 25% off regular priced items, 10% off clearance (code: FF19MAY). I'm not sure if they carry Arcteryx (and I'm sure it won't be eligible for discount) but The North Face has been included in the event in past years. They are currently running a North Face -20% event right now, so it's a toss up if they will stack this time.
Arcteryx not eligible for friends and family discount of 10%