Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sporting Life

Barbour Bedale and Beaufort Jacket $199 (reg. $560)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 1st, 2017 10:30 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6457 posts
926 upvotes
JS01 wrote: I don't think their store front inventory is connected to online availability. I went to a store the day before ordering to figure out sizing. They told me there wasn't any stock in the jacket size and colour anywhere. The jacket showed in stock online. Ordered and received the jacket yesterday. Hopefully it'll go through for you
Do your jacket say made in England on the tag? People in YouTube are saying only those made in England have the best quality.
Jan 5, 2013
105 posts
87 upvotes
Montreal
In case someone is interested, I went to Sporting Life at Sherway Gardens last night and picked up a Bedale jacket that was marked down to $199. I saw that they had a few colours (black, blue, green) but sizes were limited.
And yes, the jacket is Made in England.
Good luck!
Jan 5, 2013
105 posts
87 upvotes
Montreal
jtcb wrote: Do your jacket say made in England on the tag? People in YouTube are saying only those made in England have the best quality.
Yes, picked one up from Sherway Gardens last night and it is Made in England.
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2005
1516 posts
295 upvotes
Newmarket/Aurora
Love my bedale slim I picked up in London. Sadly it was before the gbp fell so I paid quite a bit more. I just rewaxed mine over thr summer and now wearing it for recent cold weather in Toronto. Great prices for these jackets !
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6457 posts
926 upvotes
Still have not received order confirmation for my order placed on Sept 28. They could not found it either when I called. Do not have high hope of getting the jacket since the page is showing no longer available. Also lost the 10 percent discount since they did not techically cancelled the order.

Any idea where this jacket can be purchased at similiar price? Having tried one on at a local store, I really want one now. It has the weight of a leather jacket or a bit lighter which I do not mind and it looks sharp.
Dec 30, 2002
121 posts
18 upvotes
Mississauga
Selling a size 34 navy for cost (received the 10% off). Around $203. A friend ordered one, but it was too big.

PM if interested. Can meet anywhere in the GTA.
Dec 30, 2002
121 posts
18 upvotes
Mississauga
There is a Barbour outlet at the military outlets in Buffalo. Good prices of shirts, but sizing is hit or miss. Same goes with the jackets. Haven't had any luck with finding my size (32) in the past. Usually M-XL in stock.
Mar 7, 2007
221 posts
53 upvotes
I tried ordering from country attire but it says they dont deliver to Canada
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6457 posts
926 upvotes
I am willing to buy a size 40 Beaufort at cost if anyone change their mind. Must prove that you bought it from sportinglife and is in brand new condition. PM me.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)