Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sporting Life

Sporting Life BOGO 50% off sale!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2011 5:47 am
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2006
1290 posts
707 upvotes
GTA

[Sporting Life] Sporting Life BOGO 50% off sale!

At all locations, including bike and boards store.

Starts today, ending Christmas eve.

Haven't actually gone yet so no idea exactly what's on, but they say "fashion sportsware sale...Save on shirts, pants, skirts, sweaters and dresses."
10 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
7403 posts
1790 upvotes
discount applies to clearance items as well - great deal of you can find some stuff on clearance you want.

edit: it only works for some combination of items, not on all clearance.
Oct 27, 2010
587 posts
1006 upvotes
A bit more info (merged post):

Over at Sporting Life right now, they are running a buy one, get one 50% off sale on fashion sportswear. There's a nice selection of apparel from brands such as Burton, Roxy, Polo Ralph Lauren, Boss Orange, Lacoste and more.

This sale started today and will be running until December 24 (perfect for holiday gift shopping!). As with most promotions of this nature, your second item must be of equal or lesser value. The discount will be taken off the current selling price. This offer excludes new arrivals, basics, coats, jackets and Canada Goose apparel.

Sporting Life offers online shopping, and orders ship via UPS starting at $10 for 7 day ground shipping. If you live in the Toronto area and prefer to shop in stores, you can find your nearest location here.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
we need a promotional code to further reduce this deal, some pretty good clearance items too

http://www.sportinglife.ca/sportinglife ... ACLEARANCE
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10982 posts
2914 upvotes
be aware of Sporting Life clearance.

shopped 3 times there.. all 3 times was told that it was sold out after I bought the item.

Finally had 1 shipped (out of 5), and they cleverly did not take off the security tag... and guess what? it's still sitting in my closet.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1759 posts
525 upvotes
Woodbridge
Thadealhunter wrote: Does this apply to north face and Canada goose jakets

It's excluded. Post number 4 has the fine print
Dec 6, 2011
5 posts
OAKVILLE
It does not include much...I went last night to Sherway. No ski apparel I was told. No under gRments for skiing. No outerwear. No sweaters for skiing ( like Spyder etc). Sales girl basically told me if it has anything to do with skiing it's not pArt of the deal, and pointed to only a few racks that were applicable to this false deal!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)