Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sporting Life

Sporting Life Boxing Day Deals: Online Starts at 4PM Dec 23, In Stores 7-9AM Dec 26

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2011 11:15 pm
May 7, 2008
823 posts
383 upvotes
Toronto
Not specifying the ethnicity is being just as racist. Nice that you just lumped certain ethnicities as people who showed up 5 minutes before doors opened, even though they were many other "ethnics" in line just like the "non-ethnics", didn't hear you mention them.

Why you gotta go any point out ethnicities anyways? I'm so sick and tired of folks like you who feel like you belong to this country more than any of me and my "ethnic" friends and family who were born, raised, educated and pay taxes in Canada, just as much as you do. We are Canadians just as much as you are, but have a different skin color, so enough with your observations, thanks.

As for your comment about being in China - you better hope the Communist government stays in place, and restricts emigration otherwise you better get used to everywhere feeling like China or India.

Such a useless post - necessitates my even more useless post.

dgr81 wrote: Just finished buying two coats. Felt like I was in china.

I just wish certain ethnicities would actually wait in line instead of showing up 5 minutes before the doors open.
Penalty Box
Dec 9, 2008
1083 posts
132 upvotes
Toronto
how long does it take sporting life to restock on north face jackets? i dont care if its regular price.
Jul 5, 2008
107 posts
was all the styles of TNF jackets marked down and gone? I am looking for an orange Hecktic, summit series.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)