Expired Hot Deals

[Sporting Life] Chaco sandals - price below 89.99-20% discount + taxes (kind of warm deal)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2019 8:54 pm
[OP]
Dec 5, 2018
225 posts
232 upvotes
Montreal

[Sporting Life] Chaco sandals - price below 89.99-20% discount + taxes (kind of warm deal)

Look for Chacos on sale in Sporting life and use the 20% discount currently active.

Code : GT20PROMO

I think It is hard to find Chacos at a better price than this.
I recently discovered them and really like them, used them all last summer and felt in love with them.

Amazon adds a weird import charge and the only other place I found them is LastHunt (final sale) and Altitude.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2009
1024 posts
360 upvotes
Toronto
Looks comfy, but... in case any man is unaware, these are made fun of intenselyyy.
May 11, 2019
28 posts
30 upvotes
I have weird shaped feet. I have never been able to wear sandals in my life without them being uncomfortable or slipping off in weird directions.

I researched and bought a pair of chacos last year and have taken them on 10km + mountainous hikes in New Zealand and they stayed on, and stayed on comfortably.

I can't recommend them enough for other people with odd and non-standard shaped feet. They simply work well. And this is a great price for them

(Although their sizing is odd, you should download their sizing chart off of their website and measure your feet before ordering online, chances are itll be the wrong size otherwise)