Expired Hot Deals

[Sporting Life] Daily Deal (Jan 8): New Balance Solvi V2 Running Shoe for Men and Women $69.98

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2021 4:19 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
6753 posts
5161 upvotes
Toronto

[Sporting Life] Daily Deal (Jan 8): New Balance Solvi V2 Running Shoe for Men and Women $69.98

Made with a supportive synthetic and mesh upper, New Balance's Solvi v2 delivers a precision ride that helps push you past your personal best. This serious runner is engineered with a TruFuse dual-foam midsole system, providing a dynamic fusion of cushioning, responsiveness and durability.

4 replies
Nov 10, 2011
857 posts
812 upvotes
St. Catharines
One thing that intrigues me about NB shoes at some retailers ... the shoes are not listed on the New Balance web-sites. I don't know what that means. I checked newbalance.com and newbalance.ca, no shoes called Solvi.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
Nov 26, 2003
525 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto
cpfan wrote: One thing that intrigues me about NB shoes at some retailers ... the shoes are not listed on the New Balance web-sites. I don't know what that means. I checked newbalance.com and newbalance.ca, no shoes called Solvi.
It's listed on the Australian and UK New Balance sites:
https://www.newbalance.com.au/pd/solvi- ... 734-W.html#
https://www.newbalance.co.uk/women/shoe ... B2&width=B
Sep 4, 2007
451 posts
374 upvotes
The Trufuse looks like a rebranded name for some of New Balance stability/cushioned distance running shoes. Found no marketing on new tech on materials but based on models with the this midsole, this is a mid range value offering from New Balance for distance runners. Not a top of the line freshfoam v2 runner (aka their closest midsole comp to Adidas Ultraboosts)

IMO decent deal for runners, but probably not for the majority of people browsing this as a shoe deal

This my opinion as a casual sneaker person that does zero running.
Nov 26, 2015
2 posts
Calgary, AB
Looks to have decent stock for wide (2E) foot with a fun colour.