Expired Hot Deals

Sporting Life

Deal of the Day (Aug 26): New Balance Men's and Women's Fresh Foam Tempo Running Shoe - $74.98

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2021 2:44 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
8933 posts
10087 upvotes
Toronto

[Sporting Life] Deal of the Day (Aug 26): New Balance Men's and Women's Fresh Foam Tempo Running Shoe - $74.98

Don't miss a beat of your run in New Balance's Fresh Foam Tempo. Made with super-plush Fresh Foam midsole cushioning, this data-to-design runner is designed and engineered for responsive lightweight comfort and a butter smooth ride.

9 replies
Mar 24, 2016
52 posts
15 upvotes
Thanks OP. Needed a new pair.

Does anyone have experience with these and the NB 880v10?
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2005
1105 posts
551 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I was looking for one. How does these size comparison to Nike? Can I get the same size or do I need to go up or down a size?
Jan 10, 2008
243 posts
262 upvotes
quebec
Bought them at the same price. Very satisfied. Sizing similar to Saucony, Merrell. More durable than Saucony Kinvara.
Aug 19, 2020
55 posts
187 upvotes
Thanks! Went to the store and they were able to price match with the online prices so I could try on the shoes. I got my usual sizing but I saw some online reviews to size up. This is what prompted me to go into the store.
Aug 20, 2019
451 posts
284 upvotes
How do these compare to the addidas ultra boost or rebook floatride for everyday wear?? And maybe saunocy??
Let the hoarding begin.....
Dec 9, 2014
398 posts
286 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP. Im guessing sporting life rarely gives out promo codes?
Jul 19, 2005
37 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
I'm no runner by any stretch, however on a lark and a good price at another retailer (better than this particular price), I bought a pair of these for my wife and myself, and without a doubt, they were the least comfortable 'running' shoes for everyday wear either of us had purchased over the past 20 years. The padding compacted and was initially too thin (a comment I ignored on the board at the retailer) and frankly, for something that should be quite simple, NB blew it such that I'll never return to their products (unless buying an old Liverpool jersey second hand!). You might as well run in Adidas shell-toes.

I went over to comparably priced Adidas Duramo for every day, and Asics gel for trail or more rigour, both of which blew these out of the water in terms of comfort. Don't be fooled by the name....not all products are equal as we all know, especially within a brand.
Oct 17, 2007
503 posts
127 upvotes
Mississauga
Worth it if you can pick up in store or can add filler items to get the order > $100 for free shipping, but I'm not going to pay $10 shipping when when I'm already spending $75 on a shoe, regardless of the discount.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)