Expired Hot Deals

Sporting Life

Deal of the Day (Oct 31) New Balance Men's Fresh Foam More V2 Running Shoe - $99.98

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 1st, 2021 12:02 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
8348 posts
8344 upvotes
Toronto

[Sporting Life] Deal of the Day (Oct 31) New Balance Men's Fresh Foam More V2 Running Shoe - $99.98

Last edited by 9394 on Oct 31st, 2021 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
Dec 20, 2003
319 posts
240 upvotes
Toronto
They must be really trying to clear this shoe out and must have lots. It's the second time in the past 2 months they've had this exact deal - I did buy it the first time around and they are super comfortable!

Just giving context in case people think this is a crazy hot deal....my two cents is that it'll likely go back on sale again soon if you miss it this time around. That being said it is still a pretty good price for a great shoe.
Apr 17, 2020
3 posts
2 upvotes
FYI the pic posted from Sporting Life is of the FF More V2.
Last edited by capercaper on Oct 31st, 2021 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4985 posts
6504 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
bubboteaboy wrote: They must be really trying to clear this shoe out and must have lots. It's the second time in the past 2 months they've had this exact deal - I did buy it the first time around and they are super comfortable!

Just giving context in case people think this is a crazy hot deal....my two cents is that it'll likely go back on sale again soon if you miss it this time around. That being said it is still a pretty good price for a great shoe.
This! If you can wait around 3 weeks. Should drop even further
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
4490 posts
968 upvotes
London
Note that this is not to be confused with the More v3. The v2 had pretty mediocre/bad reviews, the v3 is like a completely different shoe and has positive reviews pretty much across the board. Probably why they have so much stock to clear out of the v2.

And while $100 may seem like a really good deal, keep in mind that you can get excellent past-season shoes regularly for 25-60% off if you keep an eye out. And if you're actually a frequent runner, you're better off waiting and/or spending a touch more for something that really works for you. Or you'll just end up buying twice....
Sep 27, 2009
625 posts
135 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Might have gone for it id they had 4e. Coming from fresh foam more v1s the heel area is really annoying. Oh wells v3 it is.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)