• Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2017 12:32 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Feb 29, 2008
13374 posts
9251 upvotes
chimaican wrote: Sporting Life IMO has the WORST return policy for a large retailer. Anything discounted more than 30% is non-refundable (though store credit is possible) even if the product is brand new, still in original packaging or original condition, regardless of time-frame. I for one try to avoid this store because of it.
They still have a small shop mentality it seems. The site is pretty crappy too.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
18351 posts
6529 upvotes
ar2020 wrote: I'll be eating lobster while y'all lineup.
were they stuffed with tacos?
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburders eat people
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
8692 posts
1396 upvotes
jamesdavid3 wrote: I witnessed the people running into the store and was in shock, I cant believe some people go to that level to get a little something for free - complete embarrassment and you can see the type of people they are by just looking at them.
What type of people are they?
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13682 posts
8691 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
jamesdavid3 wrote: I witnessed the people running into the store and was in shock, I cant believe some people go to that level to get a little something for free - complete embarrassment and you can see the type of people they are by just looking at them.
bobbings wrote: What type of people are they?

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Jun 28, 2009
950 posts
523 upvotes
chimaican wrote: Sporting Life IMO has the WORST return policy for a large retailer. Anything discounted more than 30% is non-refundable (though store credit is possible) even if the product is brand new, still in original packaging or original condition, regardless of time-frame. I for one try to avoid this store because of it.
I never had issues with returning items bought on Boxing Day, although YMMV... Last year, I had returned a bunch of kids clothing that were over 50%. I had waited a couple of days after purchasing to do the return. I had spoken to the CSR and fully acknowledge that I was aware that anything over 30% was non refundable and to see if I can have a refund. She did it without hesitation. (this was at the Lawrence and Yonge location)

Same thing a couple of years before; bought a North Face jacket which was returned because I had found something better online. I just told them the truth and again, no problem issuing a refund (this was at the old location at Sherway)
Banned
Feb 2, 2014
1426 posts
941 upvotes
The 6
bobbings wrote: What type of people are they?
Kings, lords, ladies, and knights tracing their origins back to the "whoop there it is" aristocracy.
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2355 upvotes
LOL at RFD's deft dodging of the "type of people" can of worms that was opened.

jamesdavid3 is now in hiding and shall never be seen again.