Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sporting Life

Garneau Junior 2021 bicycles in-stock

• Last Updated:
  • May 31st, 2021 10:25 am
6 replies
Jul 31, 2012
391 posts
759 upvotes
Dammit OP, you just made me buy a new bike for my kid.
ERROR
You cannot vote on your own post.
Nov 11, 2011
284 posts
195 upvotes
Quebec
This might not be everyone but I would suggest buying a 2nd hand bike. Probably cheaper and kids outgrow bikes pretty quick.
In case anybody says COVID, you can wash that bike and 2nd shops probably cleaned it and tuned it up before selling.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
2505 posts
3284 upvotes
kira1337 wrote: This might not be everyone but I would suggest buying a 2nd hand bike. Probably cheaper and kids outgrow bikes pretty quick.
In case anybody says COVID, you can wash that bike and 2nd shops probably cleaned it and tuned it up before selling.
+1
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
6924 posts
5835 upvotes
kira1337 wrote: This might not be everyone but I would suggest buying a 2nd hand bike. Probably cheaper and kids outgrow bikes pretty quick.
Definitely second hand if you can find someone who's not trying to sell it for what they paid for it >3 years ago. I've found COVID has inflated the resale market for bikes.
Jan 15, 2016
789 posts
796 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Agree to this but just a caveat that you have to be a bit handy with working on bikes. If its your first time just get new because although you can get good deals on 2nd hand bikes for kids, if you arent handy on working on issues, you may spend the same for a new one if you end up taking it to the shop to get tuned/fixed.

I have been getting 2nd hand for my kid as she grows up and maybe 10-15% of the tome theres minor work to be done like fixing brakes or tires from the get go.
Aug 29, 2018
39 posts
46 upvotes
Pickering
Agreed just picked up a 24" from Kijiji for my son and hope to get 2 years. This is his 4th bike and he is only 9. (12", 16", 20". 24") He is an avid biker so I have been trying to keep the right sizes (over 1000km per year we ride).