Expired Hot Deals

[Sporting Life] Hunter Women's Original Back Adjustable Gloss Boot (75.95 in cart plus $10 shipping, retail 190)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 7th, 2020 2:15 pm
[OP]
Sep 21, 2019
129 posts
325 upvotes

[Sporting Life] Hunter Women's Original Back Adjustable Gloss Boot (75.95 in cart plus $10 shipping, retail 190)

Sporting Life has tall Hunter Rain Boots for 50% off plus 20% when added to cart (60% total). Shipping is 10 dollars unless you spend over 100. Retail is 190. All sizes 5-10 except for size 7
5 replies
Apr 10, 2011
761 posts
596 upvotes
Just a heads up — if you have a bit of a bigger calf these will be tight! I’ve gained weight since buying these and they just look dumb now. I can get them on but too tight Expressionless Face (and my calves aren’t even THAT big).
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2007
1878 posts
428 upvotes
Toronto
These have the adjustable straps and have some play to expand unlike some other models.

Just ordered a pair for my daughter and The Bay ones were a bit tight around the calf for her but looks like these are of a different model.

Are you talking about this exact model ?

Cheers!
lemmiwinks wrote: Just a heads up — if you have a bit of a bigger calf these will be tight! I’ve gained weight since buying these and they just look dumb now. I can get them on but too tight Expressionless Face (and my calves aren’t even THAT big).
Thread started in 2016 - 1927 fully gutted and renovated 2 storey detached home in the big T.O. - small projects still in progress.

RFD priceless!
Apr 10, 2011
761 posts
596 upvotes
badass wrote: These have the adjustable straps and have some play to expand unlike some other models.

Just ordered a pair for my daughter and The Bay ones were a bit tight around the calf for her but looks like these are of a different model.

Are you talking about this exact model ?

Cheers!
Oh my mistake— didn’t notice they were the adjustable ones. In that case they would be able to accommodate a bigger calf.
Apr 7, 2009
286 posts
120 upvotes
toronto
Not sure if the 1STORDER 10% off coupon can be used for sale items...?