Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sporting Life

Men's McMurdo II Parka - $224.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2016 2:20 pm
Tags:
None
Thread Summary
10% off first purchase with email sign up

Purchases made from November 4th to December 24th, 2016 may be returned with the original receipt by Sunday, January 8th, 2017.

Items purchased at 30% off or more may be exchanged with original or gift receipt.

Return Policy
No refunds or exchanges on swimwear, undergarments, worn or damaged product, and clearance merchandise.

Refunds will be processed to the original method of payment. Please note if the product is discounted by 30% or more, the return will go onto a Sporting Life gift card.

No returns between December 26th to 31st, 2016
15 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2003
8718 posts
1069 upvotes
Scarborough
Ordered with 10% off for the first order.
Jun 23, 2010
113 posts
38 upvotes
niagara falls
What's their return policy? Can I get a full refund if it doesn't fit?
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2015
2862 posts
1800 upvotes
jackielzh wrote: What's their return policy? Can I get a full refund if it doesn't fit?
Purchases made from November 4th to December 24th, 2016 may be returned with the original receipt by Sunday, January 8th, 2017.

Items purchased at 30% off or more may be exchanged with original or gift receipt.

No refunds or exchanges on swimwear, undergarments, worn or damaged product, and clearance merchandise.

Refunds will be processed to the original method of payment. Please note if the product is discounted by 30% or more, the return will go onto a Sporting Life gift card.

Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2396 posts
1538 upvotes
So basically no refund but giftcard for this deal if feel remorse?
Aug 6, 2009
309 posts
228 upvotes
Markham
Deal breaker for me on that crappy return policy....
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
6610 posts
1979 upvotes
Toronto
Sporting Life offers a 30 day return policy for all online purchases. In order to qualify for a refund, please include your Sales Receipt in the parcel. All products must be unworn, unopened, and in original condition.
All returns are subject to a $10.00 Restocking Fee. This is a flat fee and is charged per order, not for each item within an order. The $10.00 fee is reflected in your return amount, for example a return for $100.00 would translate into a return value of $90.00.
Online purchases may also be returned or exchanged at any Sporting Life retail location along with a copy of the Sales Receipt.

The return policy for online purchase is a little bit different. but still not very clear. If you return to store, not sure if they will waive the restocking fee?
Jun 23, 2010
113 posts
38 upvotes
niagara falls
Androidmarshmellow wrote: Purchases made from November 4th to December 24th, 2016 may be returned with the original receipt by Sunday, January 8th, 2017.

Thanks. I tried size S in store but it fits huge. I don't even know if xs will fit. The return policy kills the deal for me....
Jul 2, 2009
501 posts
242 upvotes
Montreal
Tried it in store but didn't look good on me...
Other North Face models did but not as good discount ;-(
Sep 5, 2009
297 posts
56 upvotes
How do you get this 10% code? In store? I signed up online but only got a registration confirmation email.
Menace wrote: Ordered with 10% off for the first order.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
3741 posts
3965 upvotes
Toronto
monarch0300 wrote: Deal dead? Shows $359
The red one is still $224. The other colors are $359!
Apr 15, 2005
440 posts
387 upvotes
Brossard, QC
mdfaisal wrote: How do you get this 10% code? In store? I signed up online but only got a registration confirmation email.
just go to checkout and it'll automatically be applied with your logged profile
Sep 5, 2009
297 posts
56 upvotes
Thanks. So there is no way to apply this 10% in store?
mcheddadi wrote: just go to checkout and it'll automatically be applied with your logged profile
Sep 9, 2008
549 posts
422 upvotes
Toronto
successfuly PM'ed this at sportchek, they said 60 day return

now gota find some TA coupons, they said i can apply them after
came out to 250$ with tax
all your staples coupons are belong to us