• Dec 31st, 2018 4:53 pm
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
12144 posts
2852 upvotes
VANCOUVER
comesource wrote:
Dec 24th, 2018 9:16 pm
didn't get this jacket for. my husband , but got the Arc'teryx Women's Cerium SL Hoody Jacket jacket for $199.99 for myself . Thanks OP
I see what you did there...sneaky! Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Mar 3, 2011
71 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
placed 2 orders 30 mnutes ago, didn't get confirmation or cancellation yet.
only got paypal emails so far
Sep 14, 2009
643 posts
100 upvotes
Got my cancellation email with a "sorryoutofstock" promo code for 10% off (lots of exclusions). How terrible of an online website must you have to have that type of promo code ? Face With Tears Of Joy
Temp. Banned
Jun 18, 2008
5095 posts
4597 upvotes
Montreal
"There are currently 171 users viewing this thread. (93 members and 78 guests)"

That's a lot of people that will not get a jacket. Seriously, people order from this Mickey Mouse shop? This would be unacceptable internet e-commerce circa 2001.
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2004
1825 posts
189 upvotes
Markham
Just got the cancellation notification....LOL
Dec 21, 2011
10 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
I'm still waiting for my $57 TV from Electronique HiFi from 2011....
Deal Addict
May 11, 2009
4553 posts
1419 upvotes
Debtario
Tempted to order a few times just to pointlessly hammer their system.

Brings back memories of the Mark's fiasco a few years ago, nice to see retailers still can't get basic e-commerce right after all this time.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Nov 24, 2008
84 posts
4 upvotes
Bridgewater
Ordered at 5:27 and got my PayPal confirmation as well as Order confirmation but no cancellation yet
Jul 30, 2015
32 posts
48 upvotes
Ottawa
got the cancellation e-mail after confirmation e-mail lollllll
Jan 30, 2006
426 posts
107 upvotes
Richmond Hill, Toron…
Rogido wrote:
Dec 24th, 2018 9:25 pm
I see what you did there...sneaky! Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Face With Tears Of Joylol~~~
Aug 19, 2009
277 posts
121 upvotes
i was just checking out a moment ago, and it said it was out of stock.
i refreshed the page and it said 2 in stock, so i went through the process of paying via paypal and i was provided a subsequent order number.

we'll see if it gets cancelled or ships parts of the order; as i bought 3 additional items to go over the 100 threshold for free shipping.

not a bad deal even though it looks like they catering to crips and bloods with the crips selling out first with the bloods close behind.
Dec 4, 2016
358 posts
207 upvotes
Montreal
ibloodyoup wrote:
Dec 24th, 2018 9:46 pm
i was just checking out a moment ago, and it said it was out of stock.
i refreshed the page and it said 2 in stock, so i went through the process of paying via paypal and i was provided a subsequent order number.

we'll see if it gets cancelled or ships parts of the order; as i bought 3 additional items to go over the 100 threshold for free shipping.

not a bad deal even though it looks like they catering to crips and bloods with the crips selling out first with the bloods close behind.
You'll get a cancellation email. I also payed with paypal and received a confirmation order email. Still got a cancellation email a few hours later. This website is a joke. They must have had only a few items in stock for each color.
Last edited by MontrealParis on Dec 24th, 2018 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
1066 posts
2097 upvotes
Placed two orders, I got a confirmation email for the first (Blue XL), then a out of stock email for the second (Red XXL).
Not mad, it was a great deal and I am glad I at least got one.

Two hours later I received a confirmation email for the second order??? (the Red XXL jacket is still on it along with some under armour shorts)

Their website is messed up.
Pretty much everything I have bought from them during these sales have always been cancelled.