Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sporting Life

North Face Gotham III for $199.99 at SportingLife

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 5th, 2019 9:40 am
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
4203 posts
2133 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I tried this one yesterday at sporting life just to check what with the fuss with it, I didn't feel the difference as my alipinetek parka from sears that's less than $100 although this looks better
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
JasonCao wrote: afaik, the gotham III get wind leak from the fur area which is already infront of your face. so it doesn't matter that much.

Bingo. I just wore the Gotham II today. It's pretty windy and about -8 with windchill. I wore it with $14 thermal long sleeve shirt from Joe Fresh. Felt VERY comfortable and toasty on a 1.5 hour walk. But my neck is still too big for this jacket, just wish they had a stretchy one that conforms to your neck like the Arcteryx lineup. And most importantly, there are wind leaks between the fur lining and the hood. It should have been zippered all the way around the hood outline, instead it was half-assed resulting in a very unecessary and cold wind leak around your head. In -20 weather you will definitely feel this weakness. But again, warm but bulky jacket, with just a few noticeable holes.
For Sale:
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
boldventure wrote: I tried this one yesterday at sporting life just to check what with the fuss with it, I didn't feel the difference as my alipinetek parka from sears that's less than $100 although this looks better
You don't feel it until you're out there. Trying it indoors just isn't a comparison at all, and I don't even rate the Gotham for looks highly at all.
For Sale:
Nov 16, 2015
837 posts
1906 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Andyc416 wrote: mine shows "being processed"

CC already authorized the amount
my order just got cancelled
Apr 8, 2018
147 posts
45 upvotes
Andyc416 wrote: mine shows "being processed"

CC already authorized the amount
Mine shows being processed too, but no charge on the credit card yet, looks like it will be cancelled.
Nov 10, 2013
183 posts
107 upvotes
Montreal
Mine was charged on my Cc straight away. Just got an email from canada post that the jacket has been shipped.
Sep 6, 2018
36 posts
58 upvotes
Innisfil
shatim wrote: Mine was charged on my Cc straight away. Just got an email from canada post that the jacket has been shipped.
Same here, just got a Canada post notification (and they charged me right away when I purchased it as well).
Oct 14, 2015
90 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto,ON
Just got cancelled. My size color was available for sale on thier website for over 24hrs after my purchase. Now they say out of stock. I will never buy from them again.
Jan 30, 2006
574 posts
158 upvotes
Richmond Hill, Toron…
boldventure wrote: I tried this one yesterday at sporting life just to check what with the fuss with it, I didn't feel the difference as my alipinetek parka from sears that's less than $100 although this looks better
I've check the Alpinetek parka , they are bulkier and heavier than the Gotham, but both should be able to handle the cold pretty well.
Sep 10, 2012
210 posts
256 upvotes
Niagara Falls
They cancelled my order.... OOS. What a waste of time. Still pending auth on my paypal aswell.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
4391 posts
1505 upvotes
QC
I'm expecting to get my order cancelled tomorrow... Card has been processed but still nothing shipped.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)