Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sporting Life

North Face Men's Carto Triclimate Jacket - $164.98 (50% off - today only)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2023 12:06 pm
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26013 posts
211310 upvotes
GTA

[Sporting Life] North Face Men's Carto Triclimate Jacket - $164.98 (50% off - today only)

Sporting Life has this North Face Men's Triclimate Jacket on for $164.98 (50% off) as their deal of the day (today only).

https://www.sportinglife.ca/en-CA/men/c ... 24687.html
43 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2022
1072 posts
1363 upvotes
Anyone know how their fit/sizing is? I hate being a tweener (being in between a medium and a large).

*edit* Picked up a Blue Large to be on the safe side.

Thx OP.
Feb 23, 2010
504 posts
236 upvotes
EDMONTON
Huey952 wrote: Anyone know how their fit/sizing is? I hate being a tweener (being in between a medium and a large).

Thx OP.
As someone with too much TNF gear, imo it's not super consistent. I'm a tweener between S and M and own items in both sizes.
Probably depends how thick of a sweater you want to be able to wear underneath.
Feb 25, 2006
352 posts
484 upvotes
Calgary
Huey952 wrote: Anyone know how their fit/sizing is? I hate being a tweener (being in between a medium and a large).

Thx OP.
r22yu wrote: As someone with too much TNF gear, imo it's not super consistent. I'm a tweener between S and M and own items in both sizes.
Yeah, it can be bad. I've had Ls that are too small and Ms that are too big.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
2323 posts
2844 upvotes
Ottawa
r22yu wrote: As someone with too much TNF gear, imo it's not super consistent. I'm a tweener between S and M and own items in both sizes.
I concur, some things fit big with TNF and others are more snug. It depends on the item a lot but I'd say the triclimate items tended to fit more snug than parkas that are a size too big.
Feb 25, 2006
352 posts
484 upvotes
Calgary

Thx OP.
Yeah, it can be bad. I've had Ls that are too small and Ms that are too big.
Apr 28, 2019
504 posts
641 upvotes
Upvoted.

Used 'Get $25 off purchases of $100 or more' Perkopolis coupon. $161.43 charged to card, Toronto.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2014
2363 posts
3541 upvotes
In for 1. Is it good for 3 seasons, kinda?
Dec 28, 2009
55 posts
473 upvotes
Toronto
balaca wrote: Upvoted.

Used 'Get $25 off purchases of $100 or more' Perkopolis coupon. $161.43 charged to card, Toronto.
How do you get this coupon? I'm a newbie on Perkoplis.

Edit: I think I got it. Go to https://www.perkopolis.com/Sporting-Life and sign up for Sporting Life account, and wait up to 24 hrs for the code.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2017
1496 posts
760 upvotes
balaca wrote: Upvoted.

I have perkopolis, and already have a account with SL.
it says to "Already a member? Update your profile to receive your $25 reward*"
what exactly do I need to update to get my $25 code?
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26013 posts
211310 upvotes
GTA
BobDibTop wrote: How do you get this coupon? I'm a newbie on Perkoplis.

Edit: I think I got it. Go to https://www.perkopolis.com/Sporting-Life and sign up for Sporting Life account, and wait up to 24 hrs for the code.
I created an account and everything but I may be SOL to apply it to this deal depending on when it is sent as this is only valid today.
May 31, 2010
78 posts
54 upvotes
edm
need membership # for perkoplis , wouldnt work with random digit combo so gave up

but I can attest to this jacket great quality fits snug i'd order one size up if you aren't thin... have older lesser version of this and works awesome for AB winters up to minus 20ish if you layer up. Best winter Windproof jacket that is lighter that ive owned. Seems not much stock left thanks OP ordered 1 no issues
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2003
2092 posts
1942 upvotes
I would not bother with TNF. Jacket I bought a year ago is falling apart and they won't honor the warranty without an inspection process that takes 4-6 weeks. Pretty convenient for them in the middle of the winter if you don't have a backup jacket...

Buyer beware.
May 31, 2010
78 posts
54 upvotes
edm
ah sucks sry to hear buddy. knock on wood never had issues with any of my north face gear. quality is top notch for $ u pay
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2017
1496 posts
760 upvotes
edmontonoiler wrote: need membership # for perkoplis , wouldnt work with random digit combo so gave up

but I can attest to this jacket great quality fits snug i'd order one size up if you aren't thin... have older lesser version of this and works awesome for AB winters up to minus 20ish if you layer up. Best winter Windproof jacket that is lighter that ive owned. Seems not much stock left thanks OP ordered 1 no issues
What do you mean membership # for perk?
you need to enter your perk # into the SL checkout?
Sep 1, 2011
519 posts
660 upvotes
coquitlam
How does this jacket compare to a Goretex jacket?
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
2008 posts
2044 upvotes
VANCOUVER
jakemtl wrote: I would not bother with TNF. Jacket I bought a year ago is falling apart and they won't honor the warranty without an inspection process that takes 4-6 weeks. Pretty convenient for them in the middle of the winter if you don't have a backup jacket...

Buyer beware.
Since you bought it a year ago, you could warranty the jacket BEFORE or AFTER the winter season since it is a lifetime warranty after all.

You seriously are asking them to warranty an item without checking it out first? lol

I dropped off a close to 10 year old gore-tex jacket at a North Face store, and they sent it in for warranty for free. About 2 to 3 weeks later, they emailed me a gift card for the full price of the jacket.
Apr 5, 2018
3 posts
Toronto
I have this jacket, and it's amazing! I wish they had black/olive green. 5+ years/ slim fit / I wear a t-shirt underneath and shovel the snow.
Jul 21, 2008
37 posts
24 upvotes
How long did it take before you got the code? I am waiting but I also feel like the jacket might sell out in the size I want.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2007
2201 posts
1490 upvotes
b31770 wrote: Since you bought it a year ago, you could warranty the jacket BEFORE or AFTER the winter season since it is a lifetime warranty after all.

You seriously are asking them to warranty an item without checking it out first? lol

I dropped off a close to 10 year old gore-tex jacket at a North Face store, and they sent it in for warranty for free. About 2 to 3 weeks later, they emailed me a gift card for the full price of the jacket.
Does it have to be an actual "North Face" store or just resellers like Sporting Life?
Which store did you go to?
:arrowl: Thanks if Helped! :D

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)