Expired Hot Deals

[Sporting Life] Patagonia 5" Baggies (Athletic Shorts) $31.99 HOT!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 6th, 2018 6:14 pm
[OP]
Jan 15, 2011
63 posts
183 upvotes
Toronto
jetertmac wrote:
Aug 29th, 2018 3:04 pm
Only upvoting this thread as OP's comments are hilarious lol
Im here all week.
Jan 28, 2009
144 posts
57 upvotes
kinchattack wrote:
Aug 29th, 2018 1:19 pm
These look great! No LL Bean in Canada I guess?
Sadly, no LL Bean in Canada. But free shipping over $50 USD!
Dec 14, 2011
63 posts
42 upvotes
St. John's
Little warning because some people may not be aware but a 5" inseam is pretty small, especially if you're really tall. If you're over 6 feet tall these may look a little bit like short shorts.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
1299 posts
446 upvotes
mattb2006 wrote:
Aug 29th, 2018 3:28 pm
Little warning because some people may not be aware but a 5" inseam is pretty small, especially if you're really "tall"
Fixed it.
[OP]
Jan 15, 2011
63 posts
183 upvotes
Toronto
Bebo123 wrote:
Aug 29th, 2018 3:47 pm
And next week you’re back to school?!
Past that. Now I sit at a desk and argue with strangers on the internet.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
2484 posts
1933 upvotes
Oakville
Max_Dealing wrote:
Aug 29th, 2018 12:33 pm
This has turned into a big debate for no reason. You asked for feedback in your posts and I have provided some. When making a thread title make sure to include very basic description of what it is. When posting it’s helpful at at least copy and paste the description on the site. And if you truely like the item say why.

This way I can make an informed choice on to pull the trigger or not.
OP did say why, maybe you should explain why you have a problem with short shorts, because for the rest of us, well ..*que the music* 'We like short shorts'
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
2549 posts
747 upvotes
Kingston
Occasionally there’s swim shorts around this price when Quicksilver has its end of season sales. You’ll have a selection of lengths, colours, patterns. I always stock up then as I Iike the stretch material they use and a range of different lengths is good too.

Edit: labour day sale on at Quicksilver now with extra 30% off. Lots of deals at $30 with free shipping over $39.
https://www.quiksilver.com/en-ca/mens-boardshort-sale/
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4231 posts
656 upvotes
Edmonton
zdpz wrote:
Aug 29th, 2018 10:37 pm
OP did say why, maybe you should explain why you have a problem with short shorts, because for the rest of us, well ..*que the music* 'We like short shorts'
Way to stay on topic.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2004
8887 posts
1843 upvotes
Montreal, QC
This thread is too funny, I can only picture the individuals rocking these short short along with their comments.

Patagonia makes good garment, I'll pay more money for a good technical gear but anything else is just branding.

I can buy shirts and pants at $30/ea, so a pair of trunk with less material and simpler construction for the same price is just warm imo.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
2758 posts
1114 upvotes
Daijoubu wrote:
Aug 30th, 2018 11:11 am
This thread is too funny, I can only picture the individuals rocking these short short along with their comments.

Patagonia makes good garment, I'll pay more money for a good technical gear but anything else is just branding.

I can buy shirts and pants at $30/ea, so a pair of trunk with less material and simpler construction for the same price is just warm imo.
You left out the part about the lifetime warranty.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2004
8887 posts
1843 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Lifetime warranty worth it on a $200-400 jacket, but for a pair of shorts? Will you mail to to Patagonia for $15 so they can fix it and mail it back to you...?
Patagonia are very focused on reducing waste and being green, so they'll always attempt to repair a garment instead of replacing it, you can either see it as a pro or a con :)
Mar 16, 2018
400 posts
369 upvotes
Hamilton
Great deal, thanks OP!

To the rest of you: it's Thursday afternoon and you're crapping on a guy just posting a nice deal, purely out of altruism. You need to get jobs or hobbies if giving this guy grief is how you spend your time.