Expired Hot Deals

[Sporting Life] Sperry Top-Siders 50% off (men, women, children)

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2017 6:37 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 5, 2001
6047 posts
3747 upvotes

[Sporting Life] Sperry Top-Siders 50% off (men, women, children)

8 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 25, 2009
1733 posts
863 upvotes
Thanks OP, pricing similar to the recent Little Burgundy sale with more sizing and selection!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 6, 2010
2992 posts
758 upvotes
Toronto
I bought a pair that developed a whistle in one shoe when walking after a few weeks use. Contacted sporting life warranty dept and they are replacing them at no cost, only downside is I have to wait for the replacement after shipping them back.
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2009
4764 posts
859 upvotes
Montreal
How long do we have to wait for the 10% email sign up coupon to arrive? Thanks.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2007
1395 posts
280 upvotes
cn_habs wrote: How long do we have to wait for the 10% email sign up coupon to arrive? Thanks.
I didn't have to sign up. I created a new account and it automatically applied the 10% off coupon, so I got three pairs of shoes for $36 each (gotta get to that free shipping threshold).
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2009
4764 posts
859 upvotes
Montreal
HaZaRd wrote: I didn't have to sign up. I created a new account and it automatically applied the 10% off coupon, so I got three pairs of shoes for $36 each (gotta get to that free shipping threshold).
Thanks I can see the 10% automatically being applied but how did you get to $36 pair? I am seeing $56.25.
Newbie
Nov 22, 2012
20 posts
4 upvotes
Markham
Also not seeing the $36. I think deal expired
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2007
1395 posts
280 upvotes
cn_habs wrote: Thanks I can see the 10% automatically being applied but how did you get to $36 pair? I am seeing $56.25.
Yeah, looks like the deal is dead. The ones I bought at $40 (before 10% off) yesterday are now ~$48 and some are higher still.

Top