Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sporting Life

SportingLife- $69.99 Birkenstocks

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 1st, 2017 11:46 am
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10713 upvotes
Hamilton
Rome wrote: What locations did everyone get a PM from the Bay?
Over the phone
hated on but respected.
Jun 9, 2015
891 posts
974 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Diakonos wrote: Tried to PM with The Bay. They said because their vendor pricing was higher than the price advertised on Sporting Life, that they aren't able to match the discount. Sad.
Speak with a manager. I opened their website and read to the associate their price matching policy, that there was no disclaimer for vendor pricing, told them it wasn't my problem, give me a manager. Took a while to get hold of the supervisor but the second he came on he said he's going to match the price.
Apr 19, 2015
319 posts
339 upvotes
Great deal! Nothing in my size available, sadly. I bought some over the weekend at regular price and they're great, but WOW they are different from the regular sports sandals I wear. They're much firmer and have substantially more support. They still feel a bit weird.
Jun 30, 2014
154 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto, ON
lovesong wrote: Same here, the Bay refused to hornor the price since my size is out of stock.
Had this same experience, but they said Bay didn't have the stock. BS.
Feb 16, 2011
289 posts
145 upvotes
Some sizes are available on SL even today.. 43 to 45 only
Apr 20, 2006
856 posts
596 upvotes
normal sizes left for men!
thanks op
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2007
1353 posts
284 upvotes
hoody123 wrote: Bah. I added the exact ones my wife wanted to my cart then went on the hunt for an item to hit the free shipping, about 5 minutes later, went to check out.... :( Thanks anyhow
Same happened to me last night, but I tried again today and my size was in stock...Arizona 43 (10).
Oct 14, 2013
542 posts
387 upvotes
Ugh... just bought Birks for my sister and husband a few months ago!!!!
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3947 posts
1379 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone's SL order ship yet? I've ordered things in the past from them only to receive a OOS notification a few days later.
Nov 28, 2016
33 posts
46 upvotes
litebrite wrote: Anyone's SL order ship yet? I've ordered things in the past from them only to receive a OOS notification a few days later.
SL is usually quite slow with online orders. Some online orders are sent to each store's E-Commerce clerk (and there's only one most of the time) and they'll pull the sizes off the sales floor or warehouse. With their recent summer clearance, I'm not surprised if it's taking awhile for orders to be shipped.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2006
5314 posts
2518 upvotes
Winnipeg
Just received shipping notification with Canada Post tracking info
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2007
1425 posts
640 upvotes
do people find birks generally fit true to size?

bit on the 44's anyways cause according to the size guide it's a 11-11.5 which is my shoe size.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2006
5314 posts
2518 upvotes
Winnipeg
Clement wrote: do people find birks generally fit true to size?

bit on the 44's anyways cause according to the size guide it's a 11-11.5 which is my shoe size.
I'm a 10-5-11 and 43's fit me great, you should be good
Apr 3, 2007
970 posts
572 upvotes
Toronto
I'm trying to select my size but it wont highlight it after opening the drop down menu.

Is anyone else having this problem?
Dec 22, 2006
110 posts
35 upvotes
Ottawa
Seoulkid wrote: I'm trying to select my size but it wont highlight it after opening the drop down menu.

Is anyone else having this problem?
That means it's out of stock in that size. It will only let you select sizes that are in stock, despite all sizes being shown in the drop down menu.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10713 upvotes
Hamilton
anyone PM'd with The Bay got price adjustment yet?
hated on but respected.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2007
1114 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
yao416 wrote: anyone PM'd with The Bay got price adjustment yet?
I have the sandals but haven`t received the price adjustment. They said it would be 3 - 5 business days so if I'll probably call on Wed if I don't have it by then.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10713 upvotes
Hamilton
TigerLilly wrote: I have the sandals but haven`t received the price adjustment. They said it would be 3 - 5 business days so if I'll probably call on Wed if I don't have it by then.
Keep me updated!!!

My shipment is coming to me soon but they charged me full, no price adjustment yet.
hated on but respected.
Oct 22, 2005
152 posts
9 upvotes
Anyone received any notification or shipment from SL yet?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)