Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sporting Life

[SportingLife] Arc'teryx Men's GORE-TEX® Alpha AR Jacket $350

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2017 9:14 pm
Jun 3, 2013
879 posts
1561 upvotes
Toronto
GadgetShopper wrote: Thanks a lot Seagull21!

FYI, I see that in Chrome but not in Firefox.

Update: Now, I see that in Firefox too... Maybe they are updating the site or some kind of cache on my browsers.
No problem. Hope yours shipped. The one I ordered this morning did!
Dec 17, 2017
6 posts
Looking to trade my Alpha AR XL for an L of the same, if anyone is looking to do the opposite. GTA.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2005
1040 posts
965 upvotes
GVRD
Received my jacket! Everything looks great, looking forward to wearing this on the ski slopes.

Paired it with with a MEC Uplink jacket for a mid-layer, hopefully it's warm enough.
Jun 3, 2013
879 posts
1561 upvotes
Toronto
Got my women's medium today. Wish I had've ordered a large as well. Very nice jacket.
May 27, 2015
4 posts
Burnaby, BC
Received my blaze medium. A little too large. let me know if anyone in Vancouver who wants it. I can give it for original price.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
wtf is that jacket? i thought it was for skyying, it's like a summer jacket or what? So thin.. got a small, but that thing is XLL?? my legs can enter into these arms.

it's -40C here, it's not a winter jacket.. lol
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
3283 posts
567 upvotes
I have an Alpha AR in XL (blue) from this deal that I would sell to an RFDer at cost. Nice shell but too big for me. PM me if you're interested. Downtown Toronto.