• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2020 11:52 am
[OP]
Jul 26, 2012
58 posts
91 upvotes
GTA

[Sporting Life] SportingLife brand clothes up to 80% off

Just came across this sale, I have a couple of their shirts and sweaters and for the price I am really impressed.
https://www.sportinglife.ca/en-CA/sport ... glifebrand
Lots of sizes currently
Free shipping over $99, but free ship-to-store.
26 replies
Jan 4, 2007
279 posts
125 upvotes
Thanks for posting. For most of the items the sale price looks like it should be the regular price in my view.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2004
1469 posts
279 upvotes
Username77 wrote: Thanks for posting. For most of the items the sale price looks like it should be the regular price in my view.
Agreed. For the amount they charge for regular price items, there should be no blends in the materials.
[OP]
Jul 26, 2012
58 posts
91 upvotes
GTA
Mystix wrote: Agreed. For the amount they charge for regular price items, there should be no blends in the materials.
The button down shirts and sweaters I have are 100% cotton. Like I said before, I am pleased with the quality and durability for the price I paid. I would not be buying these at full price, but $20 for a flannel shirt and $25 for a thicker button down I am happy with.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2216 posts
1511 upvotes
Mystix wrote: Agreed. For the amount they charge for regular price items, there should be no blends in the materials.
Why not? Most technical gear our there must have blended fabrics to bring it to current standards. Nobody wants a 100% cotton socks when hiking, stiff unbreathable GoreTex shell, etc.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1462 posts
516 upvotes
Toronto
Sporting Life has been annoying lately. I think 90% of my purchases the last 2 months have been eventually cancelled because of no stock.
Jan 21, 2016
319 posts
177 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I bought a few items during the same sale last year. Literally the same items at the same discounts and prices - which is nice, because I know how everything fits. I like the quality, especially for these prices. Thanks OP!
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
12042 posts
1805 upvotes
Can anyone comment on quality of their camp socks, particularly women's? How did it compare to Kirkland wool socks or higher end ones?
[OP]
Jul 26, 2012
58 posts
91 upvotes
GTA
michiebaby wrote: Sporting Life has been annoying lately. I think 90% of my purchases the last 2 months have been eventually cancelled because of no stock.
I am really hoping this is not the case
May 20, 2003
578 posts
368 upvotes
Toronto
Sporting Life brand is garbage, sorry. This company is so pretentious that they actually came out with their own snobby brand.
Jul 10, 2017
115 posts
204 upvotes
did it prompt anybody else to log in?
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
27572 posts
7320 upvotes
Hamilton
elaw25 wrote: did it prompt anybody else to log in?
Need that special log in for da best dealz
$35/10GB Koodo
$40/10GB Koodo
Nov 16, 2015
39 posts
60 upvotes
Calgary, AB
elaw25 wrote: did it prompt anybody else to log in?
It sure did for me. This is super bizarre. Never had this problem before with them.
Aug 12, 2014
213 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sportinglife.ca is down ?
NEO FINANCIAL SAVING 1.3% * CDIC +CREDIT CARD $25 BONUS* EASY ONE
Sep 12, 2006
265 posts
184 upvotes
London
Yep, it's down. Associate mentioned they are hoping to have it back up at noon.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7017 posts
6760 upvotes
Toronto
Tlongi wrote: If anyone isn’t using their 50$ I would love to have it as I need to buy my toddler a winter jacket for our first winter here!
Please no begging or sob stories here... plus, you're already requesting a code on the SportChek thread, using the same reason :facepalm:
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6853 posts
6487 upvotes
Calgary
Tlongi wrote: Which is because I actually need to buy the jacket. So would appreciate some help with a code. It’s a legit reason for asking, if someone isn’t using theirs I’d love to use it
Walmart or Old Navy. Sporting Life isn’t where you should be attempting to buy this toddler jacket if money is tight.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6216 posts
4740 upvotes
M-Arkham
SammyDavis wrote: Walmart or Old Navy. Sporting Life isn’t where you should be attempting to buy this toddler jacket if money is tight.
For a toddler?, i would consider thrift store, value village n costco as well or even check with friends for stuff, kids grow up so fast, they will outgrow it before the jacket get destroyed.
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $45 for 4Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide n 1000 int min + LG velvet 5G