Expired Hot Deals

[Sporting Life] SportingLife brand clothes up to 80% off

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2020 11:52 am
Sep 12, 2006
246 posts
179 upvotes
London
Yep, it's down. Associate mentioned they are hoping to have it back up at noon.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6788 posts
5860 upvotes
Toronto
Tlongi wrote: If anyone isn’t using their 50$ I would love to have it as I need to buy my toddler a winter jacket for our first winter here!
Please no begging or sob stories here... plus, you're already requesting a code on the SportChek thread, using the same reason :facepalm:
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6336 posts
5686 upvotes
Calgary
Tlongi wrote: Which is because I actually need to buy the jacket. So would appreciate some help with a code. It’s a legit reason for asking, if someone isn’t using theirs I’d love to use it
Walmart or Old Navy. Sporting Life isn’t where you should be attempting to buy this toddler jacket if money is tight.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
5367 posts
3257 upvotes
M-Arkham
SammyDavis wrote: Walmart or Old Navy. Sporting Life isn’t where you should be attempting to buy this toddler jacket if money is tight.
For a toddler?, i would consider thrift store, value village n costco as well or even check with friends for stuff, kids grow up so fast, they will outgrow it before the jacket get destroyed.
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $40 for 7Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6788 posts
5860 upvotes
Toronto
SammyDavis wrote: Walmart or Old Navy. Sporting Life isn’t where you should be attempting to buy this toddler jacket if money is tight.
Ironically, I went to Sporting Life this past weekend, and you wouldn't believe the amount of millennial couples buying canada goose jackets, toques, and gloves for toddlers and small kids .... I just kept thinking "wtf?, they will only use that jacket for 1 season, if anything"
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Dec 16, 2008
967 posts
402 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Why they (Sporting life) don't go out of business is so surpirsing.
Jul 6, 2009
707 posts
174 upvotes
Sporting Life has a terrible return policy. Anything 30% off or more can only be returned for store credit.
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
1482 posts
985 upvotes
Markham
kooroshkabir wrote: Why they (Sporting life) don't go out of business is so surpirsing.
Lots of affluent families shopping there and it is owned by Fairfax, deep pockets
Aug 24, 2014
24 posts
22 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
These clothes are ugly and no good for 'sports' pass
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2043 posts
1266 upvotes
Citizen Bmac wrote: Sporting Life has a terrible return policy. Anything 30% off or more can only be returned for store credit.
Where does it say that? Was going to buy something but unsure of size... Maybe they changed it due to covid? It just says returns accepted for 60days
Mar 7, 2005
764 posts
228 upvotes
slimysnot wrote: Where does it say that? Was going to buy something but unsure of size... Maybe they changed it due to covid? It just says returns accepted for 60days
This is correct. Their previous policy was ridiculous. With COVID this year, they did change their policy and can return any item regardless of discount for 60 days. I asked this a few different ways in store to make sure I understood that this is a new policy and not something they were making up at the time. I recently bought some Sporting Life branded shirts and sweaters. For the original price, I wouldn't have touched them, but for the deep discount price, seemed to be good quality. I picked up t-shirts for working out at less than $8 a shirt. Hoodie for I think $15. Picked up a wool blend sweater with my $50 coupon, so for basically free, it was a good buy.

Given that the store is now nearby to where I live, we do go in and shop there because of them carrying some of the higher end brands. Like a proper RFD-er, at the end of the day whichever store provides a better deal gets my hard earned cash.