Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sporting Life

Ultraboost $99.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2021 5:48 pm
Feb 24, 2018
967 posts
687 upvotes
How do Allbirds or Vessi's or other similar plainer looking sneakers compare to these in terms of comfort? The price is cheaper on these but I'm not into the design.
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
3219 posts
473 upvotes
Toronto
PHuth2 wrote: How do Allbirds or Vessi's or other similar plainer looking sneakers compare to these in terms of comfort? The price is cheaper on these but I'm not into the design.
comfort is subjective. I dont own the shoes you mentioned but ive seen their ads on social media and know a few friends that owned them, they are comfy but they are second compared to ultraboost which is made which a soft cushiony material.

if only the 4ds was only sale too id be all over this
Jan 15, 2008
250 posts
265 upvotes
I cannot comment on allbirds but I personally find vessi everydays extremely hard and uncomfortable. The insoles Vessi provides are essentially useless and had to be replaced immediately. The best comparison I can give is I find the feel similar to a Nike free where you can feel the ground, however the sole is very hard unlike free’s and provides minimal impact cushioning. Saying that, the waterproofing was what I was after and I also have friends and family that find them comfortable.
Jul 2, 2019
640 posts
1256 upvotes
dadididit dadidadit
i believe i just snap up the last Montreal size 13 a few minutes ago :-) hope it will not get cancelled.

still up for grabs as of this time ---
Tokyo: size 8
Montreal size: 9.5 10.5 & 11

thanks a lot OP!
Nov 23, 2017
27 posts
11 upvotes
Received my Tokyo (size 11). Planning to return it when store reopens. Want to go with Gel Kayano 26 from Sportchek.
Nov 6, 2011
707 posts
377 upvotes
Calgary
Received a cancellation on size 11 Montréal
Jun 4, 2019
111 posts
64 upvotes
Its been two days and I haven't gotten anything from them, as far as it being shipped or canceled? Does anyone know if this is normal for sportinglife?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3763 posts
1545 upvotes
Montreal
it's confusing... order some days ago, they sent me an email saying it's shipped, but when I check order on their site it's not shipped, I called in their on holiday no one will pick up the phone... this is so mess up no idea if I am expecting the shoes or not at the moment.
Mar 23, 2004
47728 posts
13898 upvotes
Markham
tarushin wrote: it's confusing... order some days ago, they sent me an email saying it's shipped...
if you received the email that it has been shipped, then yes it has been shipped. Their website and the tracking are slower for some reason base on my prior order with them
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3763 posts
1545 upvotes
Montreal
angel_wing0 wrote: if you received the email that it has been shipped, then yes it has been shipped. Their website and the tracking are slower for some reason base on my prior order with them
though when I checked the email, the tracking number doesn't work or non-existent.. is that even normal?
Apr 25, 2016
240 posts
329 upvotes
taxland
Looks like sale is over for both Tokyo and Montreal. Just saw them at regular price on their site.
May 11, 2018
88 posts
148 upvotes
Received mine in the mail today, what a great deal!
Ju Leon...
Jun 19, 2006
98 posts
31 upvotes
I have a pair of montreal size 10 if anyone missed the deal
Oct 16, 2018
225 posts
155 upvotes
Toronto
cysmy wrote: I have a pair of montreal size 10 if anyone missed the deal
I have a 10 Montreal but I will try to exchange for a Tokyo. I'm not a fan of this red.
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2003
1003 posts
153 upvotes
Toronto
Have a size 9 Tokyo, looking for size 9.5 Tokyo Thanks
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3763 posts
1545 upvotes
Montreal
I can't get in touch with anyone and they ain't replying to my emails its been days... charged my card but the shoes is nowhere to be seen, one email say its shipped but provide no tracking number to me, while the order on their site say its not shipped. It's kind of getting very annoying ....
Mar 23, 2018
301 posts
117 upvotes
The UB winter.rdy was back in stock so I ordered it and emailed customer service to ask for a price adjustment since they cancelled my $99 order. The price adjustment just went through! Not sure if any of the other shoes are in stock.