Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sporting Life

Ultraboost DNA and 21 - 60% off - $99.98

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2021 10:56 pm
Apr 26, 2007
478 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, regardless of what some people think, I like them. I should've pulled the trigger on the last sale but got in for both pairs this time. I have way too many pairs of adidas still in boxes too...
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2011
2574 posts
2942 upvotes
Calgary
Shoe is $99.98 but they charge me for $10 shipping. Their web site said free shipping above $99.
Rule No.1 here: Buy first, Think afterwards.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2380 posts
1593 upvotes
Kitchener
Marphyin wrote: Shoe is $99.98 but they charge me for $10 shipping. Their web site said free shipping above $99.
I added a few things and even at 110 before tax, still being charged for shipping ... Helped change my mind about ordering lol...
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6684 posts
5359 upvotes
M-Arkham
well.. guess im returning that pair of UB 5.0 i got from adidas for this pair of sydney

Always did like theme UBs

Free instore pick up
1x Virgin $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x koodo $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
2092 posts
2510 upvotes
Ottawa
Wow. Return shipping is on the buyer. Not even worth ordering to try.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2019
1021 posts
2870 upvotes
Shipping is free. It says on the receipt,

shipping : $10
shipping discount : - $10
Jan 21, 2008
808 posts
35 upvotes
Not the greatest colorways but those getting into ultraboost for the first time it's not a bad price to get in...

Maybe use them as beaters/grocery kicks where nobody cares what you're wearing.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2005
8923 posts
5571 upvotes
dondada83 wrote:

Maybe use them as beaters/grocery kicks where nobody cares what you're wearing.
Do you normally buy shoes to be accepted by the society for the "cool" factor or do you get them because you like them and theyre functional for you?

Tokyo's are totally fine while Sydney's are not everyone's cup of tea.
Apr 5, 2009
595 posts
1187 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP, I was just looking at this last night but they were out of my size. Checked again today and my size is back in stock again. It says only 1 left in my size so I am not hopeful my order will get fulfilled but fingers crossed.
Feb 4, 2019
719 posts
1115 upvotes
Thanks OP, I got the Montreal's.

And apparently I must be an Adidas fanboy as I just bought my first NMD's a few weeks ago, and now I got my first Ultraboost's.
Mar 5, 2007
447 posts
313 upvotes
quantman wrote: In for my first pair of ultraboosts. Are they true to size?
I've got the Montreal colourway. They fit true to size for me around the foot, but I find the cuff is a little tight. If I'm wearing them for more than an hour, it starts to cut off the circulation a bit. My feet supinate a little, and I actually find that they hurt my ankles a bit. I think they'd be better for someone with normal feet or mild pronation. I'm not a hardcore runner -- 5k, 3x per week -- but I wind up alternating between these and my old pair of runners just to keep my ankles from getting too sore.

-------

I've always been a plain black shoe kind of guy. I was iffy on the Montreal colourway based on the online pictures, but I've gotta say, they look f**ing dope on me IRL. FWIW, I have a feeling that the Sydney colourway might look pretty great in person, too.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2015
1521 posts
1154 upvotes
Nanaimo
Good price, terrible colours.
Jun 6, 2017
416 posts
365 upvotes
quantman wrote: In for my first pair of ultraboosts. Are they true to size?
I feel these run half size small. Normally men’s 12.5, I got 13 in these and it fits about the same.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2019
1021 posts
2870 upvotes
jetenginejesus wrote: I've got the Montreal colourway. They fit true to size for me around the foot, but I find the cuff is a little tight. If I'm wearing them for more than an hour, it starts to cut off the circulation a bit. My feet supinate a little, and I actually find that they hurt my ankles a bit. I think they'd be better for someone with normal feet or mild pronation. I'm not a hardcore runner -- 5k, 3x per week -- but I wind up alternating between these and my old pair of runners just to keep my ankles from getting too sore.

-------

I've always been a plain black shoe kind of guy. I was iffy on the Montreal colourway based on the online pictures, but I've gotta say, they look f**ing dope on me IRL. FWIW, I have a feeling that the Sydney colourway might look pretty great in person, too.
I ordered the Montreals too. Was gonna grab both pairs and return one but they didn't have my size left. I have embarrassingly small ankles for my overall build and no amount of calf raises can fix it lol.

Is the shape of your shoes holding up? I have a foot that leans inwards especially when running and it absolutely chews through anything that isn't a tennis shoe.
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2009
1090 posts
369 upvotes
Also ordered the Montreal version. I think it’s a good deal.
Jul 29, 2011
32 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
This brand of ultraboosts is by far my favorite running shoe. I have the Montreal and Tokyo and used them every day for my runs. Personally, I think they look great, but more importantly, they feel amazing. I'd get the Montreal ones again, but they don't have my size. On the fence with the Sydney ones... You don't see them this cheap often.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6684 posts
5359 upvotes
M-Arkham
Red shoes(not just the montreal UB) in general usually look kinda bad on display and pics but as you wear them, the red shoes usually grows on you.
1x Virgin $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x koodo $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt