Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sporting Life

Ultraboost DNA and 21 - 60% off - $99.98

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2021 10:56 pm
Jul 9, 2019
717 posts
2669 upvotes
Tommy Hilfiger tracksuit comes to mind when looking at Montreal.

People wondering why Sydney has green accent, it's OZ national sporting colours Yellow n Green.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
2083 posts
5338 upvotes
Vancouver
MUST RESIST.

Luckily, pretty easy to since these are super ugly (imo) and Boost is no longer life. Haven't been since at least 2018.
Dec 7, 2020
277 posts
139 upvotes
NICE MF FIND OP!!!
time to crop another hidden one for the same price!
thank you so much !
Mar 5, 2007
447 posts
313 upvotes
quantman wrote: I ordered the Montreals too. Was gonna grab both pairs and return one but they didn't have my size left. I have embarrassingly small ankles for my overall build and no amount of calf raises can fix it lol.

Is the shape of your shoes holding up? I have a foot that leans inwards especially when running and it absolutely chews through anything that isn't a tennis shoe.
Still in good shape; I've only put around 100km on them so far, though. Mesh is in great shape. Soles are a bit worn in spots, but nothing out of the ordinary, considering my wonky stride haha
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2003
3458 posts
913 upvotes
Vancouver
Brewmeanie wrote: Red shoes(not just the montreal UB) in general usually look kinda bad on display and pics but as you wear them, the red shoes usually grows on you.
Black track pants and Red Ultraboosts make for the best combination.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2003
3458 posts
913 upvotes
Vancouver
MrDisco wrote: If the Sydney didn't have that green accent I would have gone for them
Aussie green is the only thing saving that shoe IMO.
Feb 4, 2019
719 posts
1115 upvotes
So what are the chances these orders get cancelled? There are 3 reviews for the Montreal pair on that website, and 2 of them are people saying their orders got cancelled. Looking at the sizes available, it looks like none have sold out since what was originally available. And you'd think at such a very good price, at least one size would have sold out by now.

Anyway, I'm steeling myself for a cancellation email in the next day or two. Which is fine since this was a complete random buy for me - one of those impulse purchases where I think back an hour later and wonder, "Was that really necessary?"
Mar 5, 2007
447 posts
313 upvotes
AGTOM83 wrote: So what are the chances these orders get cancelled? There are 3 reviews for the Montreal pair on that website, and 2 of them are people saying their orders got cancelled. Looking at the sizes available, it looks like none have sold out since what was originally available. And you'd think at such a very good price, at least one size would have sold out by now.

Anyway, I'm steeling myself for a cancellation email in the next day or two. Which is fine since this was a complete random buy for me - one of those impulse purchases where I think back an hour later and wonder, "Was that really necessary?"
This seems to be a fairly common sale price for these Ultraboost DNAs at SportingLife. I got mine for $99 back in April or May. I wouldn't worry about the order being cancelled.
Mar 5, 2007
447 posts
313 upvotes
I'm not an expert over here, but I'd just think of these as entry-level Ultraboosts. If you're serious about long distances or competitive running, you'll probably want to look at the 20s or 21s; if you're a casual runner doing shorter runs, $99 is a good price to get into some shoes with Ultraboost tech.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6684 posts
5359 upvotes
M-Arkham
Still quite a number of them at Hillcrest

20210829_185420.jpg
20210829_185425.jpg
20210829_185433.jpg
1x Virgin $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x koodo $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
Jun 16, 2020
45 posts
28 upvotes
I have these. They are really comfortable and great for running. I would order half a size to a size up from your normal shoe size. They fit small.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2638 posts
2662 upvotes
Montréal
jetenginejesus wrote: I've got the Montreal colourway. They fit true to size for me around the foot, but I find the cuff is a little tight. If I'm wearing them for more than an hour, it starts to cut off the circulation a bit. My feet supinate a little, and I actually find that they hurt my ankles a bit. I think they'd be better for someone with normal feet or mild pronation. I'm not a hardcore runner -- 5k, 3x per week -- but I wind up alternating between these and my old pair of runners just to keep my ankles from getting too sore.
The cuff was tigjt at the start for me too but loosened up
-------

I've always been a plain black shoe kind of guy. I was iffy on the Montreal colourway based on the online pictures, but I've gotta say, they look f**ing dope on me IRL. FWIW, I have a feeling that the Sydney colourway might look pretty great in person, too.
Feb 4, 2019
719 posts
1115 upvotes
thekottik wrote: Mine got cancelled :(
I thought mine were going to cancel, but they shipped today (Montreal version). I ordered the 27th.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5348 posts
6184 upvotes
Alberta
I know this deal isn't as hot, but I actually prefer it to this one or the 40% off at adidas. Foot Locker has a 20/25% code that can be used on Ultraboost including several that are on sale. I was able to buy the Ultraboost DNA black/white and scarlet/black that are both exempt from all discounts on Adidas. The price was roughly $140 each plus 3% Rakuten which was also better than Adidas. This is only slightly more than the $126 price on Adidas for the sale colors and I was able to get their premium colors that I prefer and always excluded from discounts.

https://www.footlocker.ca/en/category/s ... boost.html
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5340 posts
7193 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
Who here. Doesn't own a pair of Ultra Boost?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5348 posts
6184 upvotes
Alberta
chilli604 wrote: Who here. Doesn't own a pair of Ultra Boost?
I didn't until I just bought 2 pairs

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)