Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sporting Life

SportingLife.ca - Footwear Shoe Bin Clearance - Minimum 40% OFF!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2014 5:00 pm
[OP]
Dec 13, 2008
169 posts
86 upvotes

[Sporting Life] SportingLife.ca - Footwear Shoe Bin Clearance - Minimum 40% OFF!

Received an email from Sportinglife rep today since I emailed them a few weeks back regarding adding the ability to filter by available sizes. Rep said that 300 new pairs have been added and you can now shop by your size, making things much easier! This feature is on the left side of the page.

FOOTWEAR CLEARANCE - MINIMUM 40% OFF (Mens, Women's, Kids) All types of shoes

- Limited sizing and styles most of the popular ones go quick.

LINK: http://www.sportinglife.ca/sportinglife ... /Shoe-Sale

[IMG]http://www.sportinglife.ca/images/categ ... _AUG14.JPG[/IMG]
6 replies
Jan 5, 2010
192 posts
112 upvotes
Ottawa
Some good deals, thank OP. But be sure before you order, sportinglife has a flat $10 restocking fee on returns.
[OP]
Dec 13, 2008
169 posts
86 upvotes
arth33 wrote: Some good deals, thank OP. But be sure before you order, sportinglife has a flat $10 restocking fee on returns.

thanks for the tip. With my previous orders they have not charged restocking fee if i exchanged for a different style/size or even different item.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20190 posts
8259 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Sporting Life has probably got the worst ecommerce system ever in 2014. It takes them ages to ship every time, and that's when you're lucky and they actually ship your complete order at all.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2008
5059 posts
1757 upvotes
Bunch of junk in sizes 12 and 13
Let's hug it out
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4113 posts
1634 upvotes
Montreal
BinaryJay wrote: Sporting Life has probably got the worst ecommerce system ever in 2014. It takes them ages to ship every time, and that's when you're lucky and they actually ship your complete order at all.
I've had no problems with them. I've ordered a couple of times and I received the items within about a week each time.

-GT