Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

SportingLife.ca - Running Footwear 30-50% OFF Nike, Asics, Saucony, New Balance

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2014 2:03 pm
[OP]
Dec 13, 2008
169 posts
86 upvotes

SportingLife.ca - Running Footwear 30-50% OFF Nike, Asics, Saucony, New Balance

Deal Link:
SportingLife.ca has Running Footwear 30-50% OFF Nike, Asics, Saucony, Aidadas, New Balance, Vibram Five Fingers, Brooks

nice styles on clearance, I would imagine the newer style ones will sell out quick. GL

LINK: http://www.sportinglife.ca/sportinglife ... g-Footwear

------------

[IMG]http://www.sportinglife.ca/images/categ ... T92014.JPG[/IMG]
21 replies
Jun 7, 2014
437 posts
267 upvotes
Brampton, ON
[QUOTE]Online Return Policy – Worry Free Returns!

Change your mind about your purchase? Did you buy the wrong gift? Are you dissatisfied with the product? No problem!

Sporting Life offers a 30 day return policy for all online purchases. In order to qualify for a refund, please include your Sales Receipt in the parcel. All products must be unworn, unopened, and in original condition.

If we receive your return after the 30 day time period or if the product is discounted by 30% or more, the return will go onto a Sporting Life gift card that will be sent to the shipping address on file.

All other returns will be processed back to the original method of payment. Sporting Life does not offer returns or exchanges on undergarments, swimwear, or products that are worn or damaged. If you have a question regarding a warranty or quality issue for your product, please contact Customer Service at 1-877-925-5585 or by email at [email protected]. Please do not attempt to contact the manufacturer directly.

All returns are subject to a $10.00 Restocking Fee. This is a flat fee and is charged per order, not for each item within an order. The $10.00 fee is reflected in your return amount, for example a return for $100.00 would translate into a return value of $90.00.

Online purchases may also be returned or exchanged at any Sporting Life retail location along with a copy of the Sales Receipt. Please note that if you send your return back to the Sporting Life Online Store via UPS, we will only process your return once the parcel has been received at Sporting Life.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Online Exchange Policy:

If you would like to exchange a product you have received, please contact the Customer Service Department at 1-877-925-5585 or by email at [email protected]. All exchanges are pending stock availability of the item(s) you request and we cannot guarantee the item you request will be in stock.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Online Return Process:

To send your item(s) back to Sporting Life, please attach the prepaid UPS Return to Sender label that was included in your parcel to the outside of the box. You can contact UPS at 1-800-742-5877 to schedule a pick up or you can drop your parcel off at your local UPS Store. Once we receive your parcel, we will process the return within 2 business days. If the order is set up as an exchange, the outgoing product will be sent within 2 business days pending availability.

Original shipping fees will not be refunded.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a decent deal, but I hate buying shoes without trying them on first. There is a $10 restocking fee when returning anything, which kind of sucks.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2006
2174 posts
246 upvotes
Thornhill
Pretty good prices, common sizes mostly gone though.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2012
2922 posts
789 upvotes
Toronto
Warm at Best..
Thanks 4 the effort OP
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5156 posts
1887 upvotes
Scarborough
i agree with post #2, i don't like buying shoes or any other type of clothing without trying them on first
[OP]
Dec 13, 2008
169 posts
86 upvotes
TheChad08 wrote: Sounds like a decent deal, but I hate buying shoes without trying them on first. There is a $10 restocking fee when returning anything, which kind of sucks.
If you exchange for a different size or different item they don't charge you the re-stocking fee. Only if you are returning for a credit then you are charged the fee.
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16824 posts
3340 upvotes
GTA
with taxes and shipping i paid the same price at the outlets in the US for my Asics.
so not bad, esp if you aren't going to an outlet in the US anytime soon.
Aug 30, 2008
909 posts
184 upvotes
ON
Does SL really not have a filter by size option?! Most of the sizes are out and I've only looked at three pairs. -_-
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2009
5995 posts
1351 upvotes
Toronto
Wore Nike flyknit lunar 2s 100 is pretty good although I bought during the bogo deal. It's good if you bought the same type of shoe
Remember to be an RFD-er and NOT a degenerate.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
8005 posts
4890 upvotes
West GTEH!
nonvtec wrote: An additional $10- shipping... no thanks.
Orders over $99 - Free ground shipping
😎
Jan 2, 2012
424 posts
32 upvotes
Can someone confirm the prices are the same at the store?
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
8095 posts
2127 upvotes
GTA
1892HCO wrote: Can someone confirm the prices are the same at the store?
Yes, prices are the same as in store. The store also appears to have more sizes available based on a couple of pairs I tried. Prices are not spectacular but cheaper than anywhere else I looked, including Amazon.com (US) and the Running Room Outlet in Etobicoke. The latter usually has the best deals based on my past experience, but maybe it's just not a good time to go there right now.
Feb 5, 2011
72 posts
3 upvotes
Scarborough
I have 10% off coupon code if any one is interested. Pm me if you like?
Nov 27, 2006
768 posts
395 upvotes
Toronto
TheChad08 wrote: Online purchases may also be returned or exchanged at any Sporting Life retail location along with a copy of the Sales Receipt. Please note that if you send your return back to the Sporting Life Online Store via UPS, we will only process your return once the parcel has been received at Sporting Life.
If you return an online purchase to the store, do you still get charged the $10 re-stock fee?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
8985 posts
2274 upvotes
Mont-Royal
ice cold! walmart has some shoes for 10$
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2013
1729 posts
1558 upvotes
Ottawa
L4cky wrote: ice cold! walmart has some shoes for 10$
What are you comparing to?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 15, 2005
5735 posts
1321 upvotes
Prices don't seem that great, discount price is based off the full MSRP.

Most would be better going to SVP sports and picking up some good runners for 50-70 there