Jul 1, 2017
9 posts
13 upvotes

Sportsnet Now Premium - $50 off

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
$50
For a limited time, before the NHL season starts, you can subscribe to stream all your favourite sports including WWE for $50 off the regular price ($249)

Please note... For NHL fans this has taken over NHL Live and now you're now forced to watch your favourite teams on this platform only.
67 replies
Dec 25, 2018
812 posts
1668 upvotes
Use promo code EARLYBIRD to get it for $179.99 ($70 off) until Oct 10. Didn’t think it’s worth posting
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2004
2092 posts
502 upvotes
Mississauga
what a ripoff!
you can get annual IPTV subscriptions for less than this.
please don't slip into my DMs asking for options...
Sep 30, 2010
215 posts
215 upvotes
Mississauga
guessguy wrote: what a ripoff!
you can get annual IPTV subscriptions for less than this.
please don't slip into my DMs asking for options...
IPTV is not even reliable
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7175 posts
9151 upvotes
The NORTH
Problem is the ABSOLUTE S*IT connection's you have to suffer thru, constant issues with streams, dropped frames, freezes.... And they have the audacity to call it PREMIUM?!?!
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2001
3358 posts
1065 upvotes
I find it cheaper to add sportsnet and tsn to my TV package since the come with sportsnet and tsn online.
Ymmv.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
1212 posts
1466 upvotes
$200 is ridiculous imo
Nov 24, 2006
489 posts
415 upvotes
Winnipeg
Worth pointing out that for much of Canada, you must also have access to TSN to watch your NHL team's games.

I think Montreal, Winnipeg, Ottawa, and Toronto have most of their regular games (the ones not televised nationally) broadcast on TSN.

If you try to watch your team's games on Sportsnet for non-national games, the game will be blacked out. Your can probably get around this with a VPN, if you want to bother with that sort of thing.
Dec 19, 2018
335 posts
443 upvotes
kr0zet wrote: Problem is the ABSOLUTE S*IT connection's you have to suffer thru, constant issues with streams, dropped frames, freezes.... And they have the audacity to call it PREMIUM?!?!
I've watched dozens and dozens of different games on my pc using Sportsnet Now and I've never had one dropped frame, freeze or tiny skip. Always just a smooth feed and the picture looks amazing on my monitor. Makes me think it's your connection or hardware that's causing all the issues.
Feb 24, 2016
272 posts
333 upvotes
TSN and cbc saturdays would fit most needs.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2014
1587 posts
2057 upvotes
jackpie wrote: IPTV is not even reliable
Not true at all.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2014
1587 posts
2057 upvotes
What a joke these online streaming services are? They can't even deliver real time streams with no delay, but price it crazy high. Not to mention, you need multiple subs to get all your sports need.
Aug 13, 2020
883 posts
3076 upvotes
chhotadon wrote: What a joke these online streaming services are? They can't even deliver real time streams with no delay, but price it crazy high. Not to mention, you need multiple subs to get all your sports need.
Ok
Oct 2, 2014
221 posts
270 upvotes
Madden, AB
I just want a cheap way to watch a daily sports highlights show. Any recommendations?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2008
6261 posts
2900 upvotes
Durham
$200 a season. Hahahahahahahahaha

I paid $250 per box and have all them channels. And no monthly/annual payments. Done.
16'x11' Living Room 11' Cathedral Ceiling. Hisense 65Q8G. Denon AVR-S740H 7.2 setup. Jamo Classic 10 280W Towers - FR+FL; Polk S35 - Center; Klipsch R51M - RR+RL; Klipsch R14M - Dolby FHR+FHL; Polk HTS10 Subwoofer x2. Unlocked Android Boxes from Taiwan x2
Oct 21, 2019
146 posts
256 upvotes
jdmfishingonly wrote: $200 a season. Hahahahahahahahaha

I paid $250 per box and have all them channels. And no monthly/annual payments. Done.
Box of what
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
1054 posts
726 upvotes
GTA
dvdvideo wrote: I find it cheaper to add sportsnet and tsn to my TV package since the come with sportsnet and tsn online.
Ymmv.
Hold on…..

If I put the tsn or sportsnet app on my nvidia shield and log in using my tv provider credentials…I could watch sports events on my lone tv that doesn’t have a cable box?

If so, my mind could be blown.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2017
1050 posts
1824 upvotes
jdmfishingonly wrote: $200 a season. Hahahahahahahahaha

You're talking about something illegal I presume? Not really a great alternative for a legal service.

$179 with the EARLYBIRD code makes it $15/month. For NHL, MLB, NBA, and other sports. If you're not an NFL fan, but more than just an NHL sports fan, this seems like a much better deal than previous $180 for just NHL Live. Remains to be seen though until the season actually starts and we see how this compares.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2017
1050 posts
1824 upvotes
gojetsgo wrote: Worth pointing out that for much of Canada, you must also have access to TSN to watch your NHL team's games.

I think Montreal, Winnipeg, Ottawa, and Toronto have most of their regular games (the ones not televised nationally) broadcast on TSN.

If you try to watch your team's games on Sportsnet for non-national games, the game will be blacked out. Your can probably get around this with a VPN, if you want to bother with that sort of thing.
Yes you can read more about that here: https://www.snnow.ca/support/blog/suppo ... rtsnet-now
Sep 11, 2013
314 posts
350 upvotes
Vaughan
Until ISP's lower their pricing to an affordable level and stop gouging, I'll continue to use torrents.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)