Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Locked: Sportsnet Now Premium - $50 off

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2022 8:15 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2008
1318 posts
304 upvotes
baconcow wrote: From what I've seen, most illegal NHL streams were 6000 mbps (or less) SN streams and looked on par with a 720p stream. Some were closer to 1080p. None of them were as good as the SN stream they derived from.
Would get the Sportsnet regular sub but it only includes 56 Leafs games and Cal, Edm and Van get ALL 82 games so why should I pay the same price ? To get all Leafs games legit would need to pay 35.00/mth , I have IPTV and can get the games but quality is not consistent and some times cannot find a good channel that does nit constantly buffer.. and yes I have a good IPTV service.. no matter what anyone tells you none of them are perfect with no buffering and 1080P ..
Mar 6, 2019
523 posts
802 upvotes
Toronto
>Rubbish service, astronomical prices, too many different platforms

“Why do people watch illegal streams?”

This is ridiculous, the only platform worse is TSN. DAZN loses the rights to the Premier League, then increases their price to $25 a month.

Oh well, back to the sea life. Yarrrr
Mar 14, 2017
478 posts
979 upvotes
guessguy wrote: what a ripoff!
you can get annual IPTV subscriptions for less than this.
please don't slip into my DMs asking for options...
Post the deal then.

I always hear everyone praising IPTV but never can get a source for all these "deals"
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2416 posts
2733 upvotes
OleSolskjaer wrote: >Rubbish service, astronomical prices, too many different platforms

“Why do people watch illegal streams?”

This is ridiculous, the only platform worse is TSN. DAZN loses the rights to the Premier League, then increases their price to $25 a month.

Oh well, back to the sea life. Yarrrr
no people are cheap as hell that’s why. 20 bucks a month is less then an hours pay. but you got no issue getting a starbucks or going to lunch everyday huh? boggles my mind
Mar 6, 2019
523 posts
802 upvotes
Toronto
karnige wrote: no people are cheap as hell that’s why. 20 bucks a month is less then an hours pay. but you got no issue getting a starbucks or going to lunch everyday huh? boggles my mind
Great assumptions there mate, let me do simple math as that is evidently hard for you to understand my point.

20 bucks for SportsNet, 25 bucks for DAZN, 25 bucks for FuboTV, 20 bucks for TSN. Want MLB and F1? That'll be extra, and all of this is before Netflix/Crave.

All that and you STILL get games blacked out.

If that boggles your mind, you can just continue to bootlick the corporations. You Canadians are getting screwed, and apparently are fine with it lol. Back home in the UK I can get all of that for a fraction, and stream on a phone plan that doesn't cost 50 quid a month to get unlimited 5G data.

As someone that works for a corporation that likes to milk profits, we love lads like you.
May 27, 2010
466 posts
186 upvotes
I have watched every Oilers game for nearly 5 years. I'll bite for the $180 premium deal. Used NHL Live pre-COVID and was upset when we paid full price for a partial season and there was no loyalty discount the following year.

The reason no one is posting their IPTV deals is because they are likely for unlicensed (illegal) content. I'm sure we all like saving money here, but some of this thread is a debate on which is the better deal, legal vs. illegal.
Aug 11, 2009
808 posts
196 upvotes
Toronto
dvdvideo wrote: I find it cheaper to add sportsnet and tsn to my TV package since the come with sportsnet and tsn online.
Ymmv.

This is the answer. I keep trying to get rid of cable but can't because of NHL and NBA. I have tried IPTV many times, no matter what latest and greatest and invite only sub you get, it WILL buffer Esp during high profile games. Sports is one "vice" I have and I have come to terms with it that I'm a sucker. Nothing can beat live sports through cable yet. I don't want a 30 sec lag and get spoiled by game threads.

For EPL and champions league though, the sea life has chosen me arrrrrr
no external links allowed
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
21125 posts
5804 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
I've used SN NOW on and off for 2 years now. It's gotten gradually better. App and streaming and improvements make it reasonable.

It's still not nearly as good as MLB.TV.
- casual gastronomist -