Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Spotify

$0 for 3 Months Spotify

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 12th, 2022 2:41 pm
Tags:
Thread Summary
New accounts or accounts that have never subscribed to Premium can get three months free. Accounts that have previously subscribed to Premium can get 3 months of Premium for $9.99 if your last subscription was cancelled before July 15th.

Once subscribed, you can cancel your premium subscription right away (in order not to get billed for future service once the promotion is over) and you will continue to have premium for the 3 months you signed up for.
71 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9940 posts
40650 upvotes
Credit card required?
hi :)
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2011
1446 posts
1665 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP!

Reminder you can cancel immediately after you sign up, so you don't need to worry about forgetting to cancel just before the three months are up.
MaxPayne1979 wrote: Always. And no prepaid cards either 🤬.
I'm not sure about prepaid cards, but I was successful in enrolling with my Stack mastercard.
I only have $4 on it, unfroze my virtual card, used it to enrol, and then froze it again, before immediately canceling the subscription.
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2008
1554 posts
182 upvotes
Too bad I can't transfer playlists in my current account to this new one.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2016
5290 posts
6490 upvotes
Ilikedealshard wrote: Naaaaa this is 2022 Face With Rolling Eyes let's make a deal about some guy we don't have to listen to. Blah blah
especially when its FREE
May 27, 2020
256 posts
517 upvotes
Torono
Wolfdale wrote: Thanks OP!

Reminder you can cancel immediately after you sign up, so you don't need to worry about forgetting to cancel just before the three months are up.

I'm not sure about prepaid cards, but I was successful in enrolling with my Stack mastercard.
I only have $4 on it, unfroze my virtual card, used it to enrol, and then froze it again, before immediately canceling the subscription.
Really eh? Maybe I’ll try that because I used my KOHO card once and it worked, but then tried using my virtual KOHO card and nothing. Didn’t work. :(
Oct 17, 2021
148 posts
617 upvotes
For everyone hesitant about using using spotify because your library is someplace else, I use tunemymusic all the time.
I imported my youtube playlists into Spotify, and when I have created a new playlist with their better recommendations, I'll just import it back.
Once you have synced both accounts, syncing a new playlist takes about 20 seconds.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 22, 2003
6394 posts
2194 upvotes
Evaluationist wrote: For everyone hesitant about using using spotify because your library is someplace else, I use tunemymusic all the time.
I imported my youtube playlists into Spotify, and when I have created a new playlist with their better recommendations, I'll just import it back.
Once you have synced both accounts, syncing a new playlist takes about 20 seconds.
Doesn't work perfectly, often selects the wrong version of a track etc. You still need to spend time fixing your playlist after
Koodo: $25 30GB plan ask me how
Public Mobile: $19 1GB plan
Oct 17, 2021
148 posts
617 upvotes
Pyro wrote: Doesn't work perfectly, often selects the wrong version of a track etc. You still need to spend time fixing your playlist after
In my case, yes some more unique tracks won't make it over from YT to Spotify, but every song made it over from Spotify just fine.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2814 posts
3131 upvotes
Toronto
Don't forget folks, Spotify don't let you clear/cleanup your history anymore.
One false click, and you'll be recommended kids songs all day long.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2004
4409 posts
10632 upvotes
jasonchewy wrote: Don't forget folks, Spotify don't let you clear/cleanup your history anymore.
One false click, and you'll be recommended kids songs all day long.
Yep. I clicked on "Baby Shark" years ago, and to this day all I get is kids music. It's ruined my life and driven me to near insanity. My wife actually listed "baby shark" as the reason for divorce when she filed papers. When the judge saw the reason listed, I thought he would be confused, but he looked at me with sorrowful eyes and said "Sigh. Another spotify divorce".
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2004
1980 posts
322 upvotes
eyesman wrote: time to create new accounts
Reuse old emails by adding "+spotify" to the handle, worked for me.
MaxPayne1979 wrote:

Always. And no prepaid cards either 🤬.

Stack prepaid checks out
Wolfdale wrote: Thanks OP!

GNKRFD wrote: Yeah I've tried spotymbackup, can confirm it worked well for me.
Will try it thx!
Oct 3, 2012
81 posts
89 upvotes
Dartmouth
You goto the site, log in with your old account. Hit the export button and save the file on your pc somewhere.
Log out of your old Spotify account, log in to your new Spotify account, goto the site and there should be an option to import, pick the file and it will import to your new account.
It works, I did it a few months ago to take advantage of a similar offer.
Nov 20, 2013
575 posts
847 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
grilw wrote: Reuse old emails by adding "+spotify" to the handle, worked for me.
I've heard about this trick before but never understood how it works, could you pls clarify
For example, if my normal email is dummy@gmail.com where should I add +spotify?
___

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)