Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

May 11, 2007
755 posts
380 upvotes
Kitchener
got my email and completed my order. I had signed up on Apr 10th afternoon.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
7037 posts
2250 upvotes
Toronto
For those Getting your codes NOW to order (Hurray. 👏🏻👏🏻), what colour (s) are available to be ordered?
Dec 16, 2015
47 posts
32 upvotes
Madden, AB
All these people concerned about privacy. If you think your phone hasn't been listening to your conversations for the last 10 years, keep dreaming. Unless you come home and lock your smart phone in a soundproof drawer or cupboard. It's listening to you. Adding a GHM to your home isn't going to give you any less privacy otherwise.
Feb 26, 2007
45 posts
12 upvotes
souvik126 wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 1:32 am
I think you are the one making statement that the charge is $0 [period], I am saying thats not true you can be charged more like am charged $2. If someone now comes up and says he is charged $1 that does not mean that me or the $0 guy are lying but it means there is another case so assuming it will be $0 for everyone is not true!!
Why don't you post a screenshot for us to see?
Mar 20, 2009
570 posts
38 upvotes
Yeah!!! Ordered April 10 At 1:30pm. Got email and confirmation date "Delivered by 16–17 May"
Dec 27, 2007
18468 posts
9634 upvotes
Kitchener
baz5 wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 12:02 pm
I never said the speaker is the only thing, let's not make things up to try and prove a point.
Well in your bolded reply you said "of course they do" on my question "If you think that Google still needs a GHM to make money of us (as far as the privacy violation goes) ".

And my argument remains, no they don't, if you have the least understanding of the depth of data Google "already" has on us (without that "voice command log") you would know that even if they have 0 smartspeakers out there their profiling quality wouldn't take the slightest hit.

As I said in my "clueless" and "uneducated" reply earlier, this is more of a market share and footing campaign (for both Spotify and Google) than anything else, Of course, you are free to believe what you want to believe ;)
I said it's another way your privacy is being invaded and the only reason it's free is for them to invade your privacy, which none of you seem to understand.
No you didn't, who is making up stuff now "spotify-free-google-home-mini-spotify-p ... #p30797663"
Regardless, even assuming you did, so if I am to bring up your posting history now I would see you making the same argument on every single smartphone thread posted in RFD ?!
Apr 9, 2019
24 posts
14 upvotes
Got my code email and placed an order. Ships May 22! For those who are "unable to redeem", I guess you just have to sit back and be patient. While I did get agitated over not receiving a code for almost two days, they could've used better wording instead of "thanks for registering your interest!" or "Unable to redeem".
Feb 24, 2019
5 posts
5 upvotes
Pochacco wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 12:03 pm
What colours left?
I was the same timeline. The only option was chalk. It said charcoal was coming soon.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2006
1463 posts
460 upvotes
Winnipeg
pawcio wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 12:04 pm
Registered for Spotify Premium using OP's link on April 10th at 12:33PM.
Received the "Your GHM is now availble" code just now April 12th at 11:52am.
Order placed with estimate arrival May 16-17.
Got my email that my GHM was available about 15 minutes ago and ordered just now. Only chalk colour was available so took that. Signed up for premium on Wednesday at 11:25am. Expected delivery is May 21-May 22.
Lorenzo
Sep 12, 2006
364 posts
16 upvotes
Brantford
I got the e-mail, went to the site, filled out the info, but now at the "Confirm Purchase" it still shows "Total
CA$89.27" ??

EDIT! Started over and it worked fine.
Last edited by Lint1976 on Apr 12th, 2019 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 22, 2005
579 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto
roosterOON wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 11:08 am
If you live in a house, wait for your GHM on your driveway or building entrance if you live in a building. Otherwise, CP will just leave you a pickup slip to pick up after 5:00pm. JK
I wouldn't categorize all the good CP workers the same blanket statement... my CP person always knocks and gives me the stuff I order...including large boxes too....

You do may on occasion get the lazy type CP posties on certain routes or just have not been called out yet or piut on video shame on the practice...who do exactly what you said.
Last edited by pendragon on Apr 12th, 2019 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.