Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Spotify

Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2012
1304 posts
1545 upvotes
COQUITLAM
Once the order has been in place with Google, can you cancel Spotify premium?
Oct 22, 2005
927 posts
464 upvotes
Toronto
Watoko wrote: Update on order placed on Apr 9, 7 pm:

No longer able to cancel order or change delivery address. Looks like it is being processed now and will likely be shipped out by today!
Same... Ordered April 9th 9:30p

Finally the change address or cancel option is gone now...and says will email once shipped!
Last edited by pendragon on Apr 16th, 2019 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 18, 2010
399 posts
287 upvotes
wildzero wrote: I already put in one order in and had it approved, and the GHM is being sent in May. Is there any risk of google cancelling that order if I try to order a second one under a different gmail and spotify account?
I read you also need to use a different credit card and receiver name.
Aug 31, 2014
567 posts
910 upvotes
ontario
cardenas wrote: I read you also need to use a different credit card and receiver name.
Just a different credit card, same name they don't seem to care about.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2011
1810 posts
1450 upvotes
Toronto
ordered april 9 lunch time, arrvied last night in the community mail box in RH! not stolen!

good job canada post!

thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2817 posts
3144 upvotes
Toronto
I used my STACK card when ordering from Google, I know they charge $2 and paid back later (dunno when) for verification.
But I'm seeing $2 charged twice yesterday, no pay back yet.
Anyone seeing something similar?
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2653 posts
443 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Anyone know of a brick and mortar store that carries a plug/wall mount for these things? Or is my only option Amazon. I want to do a plug mount in the bathroom for one.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2005
2798 posts
1134 upvotes
cyphon21 wrote: Anyone know of a brick and mortar store that carries a plug/wall mount for these things? Or is my only option Amazon. I want to do a plug mount in the bathroom for one.
Seen them in homedepot about $20

edit: $17.97 https://www.homedepot.ca/product/360-el ... 1001181319
Last edited by Rooster on Apr 16th, 2019 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
King of the farm
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2017
1119 posts
847 upvotes
Westmount, QC
jasonchewy wrote: I used my STACK card when ordering from Google, I know they charge $2 and paid back later (dunno when) for verification.
it happens to me for other charges with visa.
In the end, I get charged once
Aug 31, 2014
567 posts
910 upvotes
ontario
cyphon21 wrote: I would just order from Amazon instead then - quicker time and for not much more. Seems like quality ones there are around $10-15
I picked up this one from Amazon and I have to say I really like it. You can have it mounted directly on top of the plug and it doesn't block the other socket, also comes with an extra magnetic base so that you can attach it somewhere else and keep the cord nice and tidy.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07F3Z ... UTF8&psc=1
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2653 posts
443 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Growingupisold wrote: I picked up this one from Amazon and I have to say I really like it. You can have it mounted directly on top of the plug and it doesn't block the other socket, also comes with an extra magnetic base so that you can attach it somewhere else and keep the cord nice and tidy.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07F3Z ... UTF8&psc=1
Thank you! I was looking at these. I think I am just going to go with this one. Now to find other 'useful' stuff to get my free shipping haha.
Apr 3, 2007
177 posts
76 upvotes
cyphon21 wrote: Thank you! I was looking at these. I think I am just going to go with this one. Now to find other 'useful' stuff to get my free shipping haha.
That's the one I got too, works great. The only downside of it is the google home will be mount at the electrical plug level instead of sitting on a table / coffee table or whatever, so you may have to speak louder for it to hear you.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2653 posts
443 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
pigwinner wrote: That's the one I got too, works great. The only downside of it is the google home will be mount at the electrical plug level instead of sitting on a table / coffee table or whatever, so you may have to speak louder for it to hear you.
I plan to use this mount in the washroom, which is counter level height. The main floor we have the google home mini on one end up on top of a desk, and the Nvidia Shield at the TV picking up commands.

Thanks though - glad to hear positive feedback on it :)
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2018
1984 posts
1453 upvotes
Toronto
jasonchewy wrote: I used my STACK card when ordering from Google, I know they charge $2 and paid back later (dunno when) for verification.
Exactly same situation here. I am just hoping it will refund altogether when it gets shipped. If not, I'll have to escalate w/ Google.
Aug 31, 2014
567 posts
910 upvotes
ontario
SuperMocha wrote: I picked up this one instead of the magnet one...https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07HSY ... UTF8&psc=1 Just because it's cheaper...$15.99 for two...
"Allows it to project louder when she's singing out facing you instead of yelling up from flat on her back, providing good audition experience"

I love the engrish on these products, absolutely hilarious.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)