Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Dec 27, 2007
18218 posts
9365 upvotes
Kitchener
0Sense wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 2:36 pm
Anyone order early on the first day and still have their package stuck? Mine was suppose to come yesterday...but it has been suck in Mississauga with no update since the 9th.
That's Canada Post issue.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
1936 posts
1373 upvotes
tatung wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 2:38 pm
For anyone who got their code in email and is getting the "unable to redeem this offer" message, make sure you are signed into the correct Spotify account before clicking on the "GET IT NOW" button. I was confused/angry about this until I realized it was my fault lol.

I've added this to the thread summary.
Add your username & date
Apr 30, 2014
156 posts
61 upvotes
Sudbury, ON
Was finally able to add it to basket and completed order for Chalk. Shows delivery mid-May.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
16516 posts
22495 upvotes
ONTARIO
Stock showing right now for chalk again lol. I feel like they're adding like 1-5 units every 5 minutes or something.

edit: and gone haha
Oct 5, 2017
269 posts
78 upvotes
BobSagget wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 2:46 pm
Stock showing right now for chalk again lol. I feel like they're adding like 1-5 units every 5 minutes or something.

Probably 1k units every 5 mins lol
Dec 26, 2011
15 posts
3 upvotes
YORK
im still not able to place my order. it says chalk is out of stock and charcoal coming soon. i cant click on add to cart. anyone else having this issue ?
Oct 31, 2013
376 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto
Out of stock and coming soon showing for me
-Throw me a stone and I will build castle-
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
13084 posts
1436 upvotes
Mississauga
Got my unit. Accordingly cancelled the account. I do have Spotify family account and I love it.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1364 posts
484 upvotes
London
HernanDavid wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 2:49 pm
Out of stock and coming soon showing for me
Same. If I can't get it ordered, I'll have to eat the $10 since I had to sign up for my own account with a different email from my family account.
May 3, 2008
878 posts
437 upvotes
Markham
Important tip for those ordering for multiple accounts on same PC/device:

To reduce chance of additional orders being cancelled, make sure you are logged in to the SAME email address in Google FIRST before you click the link. The link should prompt you to sign in to your Spotify account first , but once signed in, it will direct you to the GOOGLE email account thats currently signed in on your device. You may ended up ordering thru same Google email that you already redeemed earlier and your order gets cancelled (even with diff CC at checkout). And I believe it will add the code to that account and you may be toast and unable to reverse it.

If you try to sign in to the same Spotify account that you already redeemed an offer, it will say "you cant redeem".
Apr 12, 2015
635 posts
618 upvotes
Alberta
My buddy just managed to order a chalk at 12:48 MST.
May 13, 2015
43 posts
17 upvotes
Danger Zone
BobSagget wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 2:46 pm

Yup, I got it in my cart, and it had gone out of stock before I was able to purchase. Sucks but I'll keep trying!
Dec 16, 2017
21 posts
5 upvotes
Anyone know when there will be stock again? Been refreshing ten minutes straight and getting nothing.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
16516 posts
22495 upvotes
ONTARIO
Anyone who ordered day one, was the aqua or coral google minis ever in stock or has it always just been chalk and charcoal to choose from?
You'd think if they're having stock issues they could allocate some of the stock from the other colours. I personally want black, but I know some wouldn't care and just get a blue/orange one.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)