Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Aug 11, 2018
147 posts
155 upvotes
aasoror wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 2:19 pm
That's not how these contracts work.
The escape phrase will allow them to terminate the offer prior to the advertised date (no new signups) but won't allow them to void the contracts already in effect for those "signed up".
If it works like that then nothing would prevent them from running the promo till May 9th, without fulfilling a single unit claiming they all went OOS on April 9th. This is the definition of "bait and switch" which is illegal in Canada.
As long as the ad is up, everyone signing up through the offer link and got his/her payment processed is already in a binding agreement with Spotify.
Don’t spread lies.

You aren’t owed anything, by anyone.
Sep 30, 2015
438 posts
451 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
idontwantausername wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 3:37 pm
Don’t spread lies.

wtf are you talking about...
Yes if you sign up for product A because they are saying they will give you product B then you are owed product B if you sign up for product A.
Nov 25, 2018
21 posts
20 upvotes
King31 wrote: Why would google give you a free code for trying to cheat the system. If they canceled it for same CC or same google account you broke the terms and they aren't going to give you a new code.
Several of us including myself share a CC with partner/family. I agree some are trying to cheat the system, but I don’t see why can’t the ones who simply used the shared CC try and ask for a new code. Some already got a new code by escalating the issue far enough, so who knows? Maybe both Google and Spotify are trying to resolve the issue, it just hasn’t happened yet. I am only sharing based on what I’ve been experiencing with both customer support.
Dec 10, 2018
6 posts
2 upvotes
I kept refreshing and eventually the chalk became available. Just ordered it and received an order confirmation email. Delivery says between May 17-21...hoping it arrives sooner than that.
Jul 29, 2016
116 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
This is fun, I signed up a new Spotify premium, waited 2 days no email, so I canceled it and got refund yesterday. Then today the confirmation email came in, I tried the link, brought me to Spotify premium upgrade page, I paid the 10 bucks again, then redirected me to Google. Now refreshing ... lol
Apr 9, 2019
4 posts
Got the email from Spotify saying GHM is available, but the Google store shows Out Of Stock. Anyone else get this?
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2004
1018 posts
238 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Does refreshing work? showing Chalk OOS, Charcoal coming soon.
Dec 27, 2007
18314 posts
9492 upvotes
Kitchener
idontwantausername wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 3:37 pm
Don’t spread lies.

I don't think you understand how advertisement and offers work in Canada.
Dec 27, 2007
18314 posts
9492 upvotes
Kitchener
kiasu wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 3:30 pm
so how long will it take to receive GHM? can I cancel spotify after I receive>
Read the thread summary.
Oct 11, 2013
497 posts
315 upvotes
Toronto
ericw wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 3:49 pm
Does refreshing work? showing Chalk OOS, Charcoal coming soon.
Yep I kept doing it for 10mins
Dec 3, 2008
405 posts
56 upvotes
Hamilton
got the mini today cancled today isn't there a 14 day cool off?
kevv
Apr 11, 2019
4 posts
8 upvotes
Has anyone tried buying the GHM on the google store page and just adding the code after?
Dec 27, 2007
18314 posts
9492 upvotes
Kitchener
kevv wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 3:54 pm
got the mini today cancled today isn't there a 14 day cool off?
Read the thread summary.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2006
2061 posts
348 upvotes
signed up yesterday
got email today
shows chalk out of stock
charcoal coming soon

bah... gotta keep refreshing i guess?
would be nice if they had an option send me random color as soon as 1 is available
OR pay an extra $xx and get the full size google home
For sale threads:
GCs / Coins
Cloth / Phones/