Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2009
1241 posts
261 upvotes
This limitation thing is BS, the spotify advertisement says "per account". I paid for two accounts, on two accounts, and now google is screwing me around. If they wanted it to be household they should have made it household. I certainly don't expect them to invalidate my code.
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2005
3125 posts
111 upvotes
Mississauga
Ordered on the 9th and still haven't shipped out and I won't be a happy camper if it gets cancelled as I am a Spotify premium member for over a year.
Oct 16, 2012
28 posts
8 upvotes
Regina
iamhere1 wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 10:38 am
Is anyone from SK got their GH delivered or even received delivery confirmation already?
Ordered morning of April 9, no update yet.

Thanks!
Update: received mine just today even without notice of shipping. So it surprised me! Thank you OP☺
Nov 21, 2015
404 posts
217 upvotes
Brampton, ON
iamhere1 wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 7:40 pm
Update: received mine just today even without notice of shipping. So it surprised me! Thank you OP☺
Interesting.
Was it delivered to your home or mailbox?
Canada Post usually delivers parcels to my community mailbox depending on the size. I ordered on the 9th as well!
May 3, 2008
887 posts
443 upvotes
Markham
bluenote wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 7:20 pm
This limitation thing is BS, the spotify advertisement says "per account". I paid for two accounts, on two accounts, and now google is screwing me around. If they wanted it to be household they should have made it household. I certainly don't expect them to invalidate my code.
they should have said "per person"....
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2009
1241 posts
261 upvotes
savemoresaveoften wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 7:46 pm
they should have said "per person"....
More than just me in my household, but I am the one that takes care of these details and the runaround I'm getting after their "secret agent super spy CC comparison" operation is quite frustrating.
Mar 4, 2014
703 posts
241 upvotes
Toronto
Wonder how theres so many codes being sold on ebay.
Mar 5, 2015
210 posts
174 upvotes
Toronto
I just refreshed and was able to get the charcoal one. I was able to check out with it too. Been trying to click the link and showed sold out all day. Now when I refreshed it allowed me to get the charcoal one, and the white was still sold out. Maybe they just opened the other one because the white one is back ordered now?
Dec 22, 2009
152 posts
92 upvotes
YYC
Charcoal available, ordered mine, run!
Oct 16, 2012
28 posts
8 upvotes
Regina
Patel151 wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 7:44 pm
Interesting.
Was it delivered to your home or mailbox?
Canada Post usually delivers parcels to my community mailbox depending on the size. I ordered on the 9th as well!
Its on my mailbox. Really surprised me since i have conditioned my mind to forget it for a while to avoid the agony of waiting 🤣🤣🤣
Mar 6, 2019
16 posts
25 upvotes
Vancouver
Charcoal is available now. Just ordered mine. Go go go! Best of luck!
Feb 25, 2019
2 posts
1 upvote
Charcoal is available now. I ordered my too. It says "delivery April 22-24" so I think it might take about 10-12days.