Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Feb 14, 2019
7 posts
3 upvotes
I just received my Your Google Home Mini is now available email.I have ordered one charcoal GHM. I signed up on Friday around 1 pm. The shipping date is May 6-7.
Images
  • 1.PNG
Dec 20, 2012
328 posts
190 upvotes
Barrie
aasoror wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 9:23 am
Those with voided orders might want to try their codes one more time.
No dice.

In the meantime. Spotify was kind enough to reach out again and confirm they could not refund my "most recent Premium for Family payment" (it's not a family acct, no idea where they got this from) and finished with this gem: " We'd also like to confirm that you have successfully redeemed your Google Home Mini device." (I have no idea how many times I have told them that I have not)

Their support team needs some work...
Deal Addict
May 11, 2003
2443 posts
329 upvotes
JasonA591 wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 9:26 am
Yep I contacted Google just to make sure and they said just cancel your order and wait maybe 1 hour before re using the link to select the color you want again. Cause if you try to reuse the link right away after cancelling the order it would say you've reached your limit
Just did the same. Managed to get the charcoal one, with a delivery scheduled a week earlier too.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Apr 14, 2019
1 posts
just received my discount email from google. ordered on Thursday and received the email today.

i went to https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/googlehome/redeem/ at first. once you register to that you just have to wait for the email to come in. you can click on the check availability button after but it will just keep saying cannot redeem at this time. most likely have to wait 4-5 days
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2007
1926 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
I ordered on Saturday April 13, and got my "your Google home Mimi is ready" email today on April 15. Delivery date May 6-7.
HEATWARE: JSwizzle
Sep 5, 2009
232 posts
46 upvotes
so google cancelled your order and then the support team told you to reuse the same link after 1 hour?
e-man wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 10:10 am
Just did the same. Managed to get the charcoal one, with a delivery scheduled a week earlier too.
Deal Addict
May 11, 2003
2443 posts
329 upvotes
mdfaisal wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 10:27 am
so google cancelled your order and then the support team told you to reuse the same link after 1 hour?
Actually, I cancelled my own order and then re-ordered about 30 minutes later. No customer service interaction required.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Feb 11, 2015
61 posts
189 upvotes
York, ON
Purchased a month of Spotify which I was planning to do anyway to try out again but was looking for a deal and found this thread!
So that was this past saturday 9am PST and just got my code this monday morning 7:30am PST, ordered a charcoal by clicking the link in the email, ticking the captcha box etc.
Delivery expected May 9-10.
Thanks RFD!
Jul 29, 2016
114 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
I got my email and followed the link. As first I picked the Chalk GHM to my cart and was just about to confirm the order, I changed my mind and removed the Chalk one from cart and add a Charcoal instead. Damn, that screwed up my promo code and Google now consider that promo code is redeemed ... lol ... WTF????

I chatted with Google support, they initially trying to push me back to Spotify, I was like WTF this has anything to do with Spotify? Then Google agent said she is going to escalate. Not sure if this is just something they trying to get off the hook from chat session and push me back to Spotify later by email.

Just want to share the experience here.
Nov 30, 2016
293 posts
249 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
redflags10 wrote:
Apr 14th, 2019 9:41 pm
i have google assistant turned off on my phone. are over 1,000 people really okay with the google device recording and storing everything you say around it?
Yeah
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2015
4330 posts
3428 upvotes
redflags10 wrote:
Apr 14th, 2019 9:41 pm
i have google assistant turned off on my phone. are over 1,000 people really okay with the google device recording and storing everything you say around it?
Yeah. Maybe also check-in with the millions of other people who bought Google home devices?
Oct 1, 2017
69 posts
7 upvotes
Hi, I got the email but wasn't able to add item to basket? What does that mean, out?
Thanks
Jun 17, 2013
389 posts
124 upvotes
I signed up at 8 am on Sunday and just got my code now. Ordered and says it will be here May 27 - 28
Feb 9, 2015
77 posts
30 upvotes
Welland, ON
5168898 wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 10:47 am
Hi, I got the email but wasn't able to add item to basket? What does that mean, out?
Thanks
If it says "Available soon", they are out of stock for the moment. Check in from time to time, apparently it updates stock in realtime.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)