Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Dec 30, 2016
8 posts
4 upvotes
I feel like I should pitch in some information about my recent deliveries.

1. I ordered 2 google home mini's on April 9th (one of the early people, maybe 2 hours late?)
2. I ordered charcoal and chalk
3. I used 2 different gmail accounts
4. I used different credit cards. One being a Visa Debit ( which contradicts the front page about it not working ).
5. I missed delivery for one of them due to not including complete address on Friday of last week.
6. 1 Came last Friday and the other came today
7. Any orders you place now will be backlogged to some time Mid - End of May - June. Yes hella late but makes sense based on how many orders.
8. My delivery date originally said April 15th but came on the 12th. So the estimated could actually be earlier
9. You should cancel your Spotify premium once your order is shipped, but I guess you still can the moment after the order is complete. I will cancel mine within the next days.
10. The only thing you can do after your order is made is just be patient.
Oct 29, 2011
90 posts
34 upvotes
Be careful of this kink of change.

It might cause your order got canceled later.

For safe, it’s better to call Google Canada CSR to change the colour.

MitchRuns wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 4:38 pm
I can confirm I was able to cancel my Chalk order and 20 minutes later use the same redemption link to reorder a Charcoal one. Changed from may 22 estimated delivery to may 14th.
Jan 15, 2005
251 posts
388 upvotes
Toronto
jorda13456 wrote: I feel like I should pitch in some information about my recent deliveries.

1. I ordered 2 google home mini's on April 9th (one of the early people, maybe 2 hours late?)
2. I ordered charcoal and chalk
3. I used 2 different gmail accounts
4. I used different credit cards. One being a Visa Debit ( which contradicts the front page about it not working ).
5. I missed delivery for one of them due to not including complete address on Friday of last week.
6. 1 Came last Friday and the other came today
7. Any orders you place now will be backlogged to some time Mid - End of May - June. Yes hella late but makes sense based on how many orders.
8. My delivery date originally said April 15th but came on the 12th. So the estimated could actually be earlier
9. You should cancel your Spotify premium once your order is shipped, but I guess you still can the moment after the order is complete. I will cancel mine within the next days.
10. The only thing you can do after your order is made is just be patient.
4) some banks visa debit is classified as visa only not visa debit. Scotiabank for example debit only works as credit card not as a debit card for online ordering.

So everyone is correct Smiling Face With Smiling EyesOk Hand Sign
May 13, 2011
840 posts
332 upvotes
Ajax
Signed up end of day April 12th and the GHM just arrived this afternoon!

Thanks OP!
Jan 15, 2005
251 posts
388 upvotes
Toronto
Thecoolguy wrote: Please PM if anyone got extra codes
Since you are asking for codes I am going to assume you are ok to purchase things online. Given that people would rarely give you the code that they got legit for the bare minimum cost of 10$. Why don’t you try it your self. No gimmicks no etransfer to strangers. The deal is still on. Grinning Face With Smiling EyesThumbs Up Sign
Jan 15, 2005
251 posts
388 upvotes
Toronto
Growingupisold wrote: Fun trick for anybody who's got a cat and already received their GHM... You can say "Hey Google, meow like a cat" and enjoy the endless entertainment of watching yours frantically search for where it is coming from.. Other animal noises work too, quite fun.
Thank you. I can play with my kids. I did this with Alexa, sounded like a human imitating a cat.lol
Jan 15, 2005
251 posts
388 upvotes
Toronto
Watoko wrote: B-Z4389V677AQ01M6
Proved me wrong. There are actually givers at RFD. Hope Thecoolguy gets it before someone else.
Oct 13, 2013
280 posts
139 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Ceylonboy wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 6:12 pm
Proved me wrong. There are actually givers at RFD. Hope Thecoolguy gets it before someone else.
It's a fake code.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
16286 posts
22001 upvotes
ONTARIO
shayne85 wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 6:19 pm
Or someone already used it.
It's not even long enough to be a legitimate code lol
Feb 10, 2017
113 posts
95 upvotes
Calgary
Ceylonboy wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 5:53 pm
4) some banks visa debit is classified as visa only not visa debit. Scotiabank for example debit only works as credit card not as a debit card for online ordering.

So everyone is correct Smiling Face With Smiling EyesOk Hand Sign
Anyone know which banks' Visa Debit counts as normal Visa? I used a CIBC Visa Debit and everything seems fine so far
Jul 13, 2009
791 posts
97 upvotes
Hmmm...I thought I read that some were able to get the red or blue version. I'm not reading pages 18X-20X to find the posts again though.
Owell. I didnt want to wait...unless the red/blue have a quicker ship date.
Cell plans - anything more than $10/gb is a ripoff.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
16286 posts
22001 upvotes
ONTARIO
ChappyHappy wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 6:39 pm
Hmmm...I thought I read that some were able to get the red or blue version. I'm not reading pages 18X-20X to find the posts again though.
Owell. I didnt want to wait...unless the red/blue have a quicker ship date.
The only people who were able to do that had the original order cancelled by Google and after much back and fourth with Spotify, they were given a new code that was not limited to chalk/charcoal.
However another person said that the spotify rep who did that was not supposed to do it and got in trouble. So you're limited to only chalk/charcoal.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)