4) some banks visa debit is classified as visa only not visa debit. Scotiabank for example debit only works as credit card not as a debit card for online ordering.jorda13456 wrote: ↑I feel like I should pitch in some information about my recent deliveries.
1. I ordered 2 google home mini's on April 9th (one of the early people, maybe 2 hours late?)
2. I ordered charcoal and chalk
3. I used 2 different gmail accounts
4. I used different credit cards. One being a Visa Debit ( which contradicts the front page about it not working ).
5. I missed delivery for one of them due to not including complete address on Friday of last week.
6. 1 Came last Friday and the other came today
7. Any orders you place now will be backlogged to some time Mid - End of May - June. Yes hella late but makes sense based on how many orders.
8. My delivery date originally said April 15th but came on the 12th. So the estimated could actually be earlier
9. You should cancel your Spotify premium once your order is shipped, but I guess you still can the moment after the order is complete. I will cancel mine within the next days.
10. The only thing you can do after your order is made is just be patient.
So everyone is correct