Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Oct 13, 2011
740 posts
227 upvotes
Brandon
I ordered mine April 12 but still no response...
Sep 6, 2017
59 posts
18 upvotes
MitchRuns wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 4:38 pm
I can confirm I was able to cancel my Chalk order and 20 minutes later use the same redemption link to reorder a Charcoal one. Changed from may 22 estimated delivery to may 14th.
How were you able to re-order? I had to cancel my order as it was wrong address, but it won't let me re-order as says I used the code already :(
Nov 15, 2016
59 posts
18 upvotes
Westmount, QC
Thanks OP! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Subscribed to premium last Friday and got the email today.
Estimated delivery date is May 9-10.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11149 posts
2632 upvotes
April 9 - signed up for Premium account on "other email"
"a few moments later..." redeemed promo and got email, went to Google store and redeemed.
"a few more moments later..." got email that order was received...
April 10 - first thing in the morning, carrier drops off my mini at the door...
April 11 - cancelled subscription to spotify premium on "other" account.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
7434 posts
2497 upvotes
Toronto
SpicYMchaggis wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 9:30 pm
Just finished setting it up. There was very little volume, went to test it out...

"Google max volume"
"Google play baby shark"

🦈
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from these knowledge and information.
Aug 3, 2011
910 posts
148 upvotes
Toronto
guys, need a bit of help here.
My son just signed up for premium. Did not got any email for the subscription(not even in spam).
Got his GHM reserved, went to the site to order the mini but the discount wont show up.
What is he missing ?
Nov 6, 2016
831 posts
803 upvotes
suhail1724 wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 9:47 pm
How were you able to re-order? I had to cancel my order as it was wrong address, but it won't let me re-order as says I used the code already :(
Weird, I never received a Code. It was just an email with a button to click. Even during checkout I didn't notice any code, it just said the -79 discount was applied.
Mar 30, 2017
196 posts
154 upvotes
ritz1010 wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 10:01 pm
My son just signed up for premium. Did not got any email for the subscription(not even in spam).
Got his GHM reserved, went to the site to order the mini but the discount wont show up.
What is he missing ?
You have to wait until Spodify sends you an E-mail saying your GHM is ready then click the link in the e-mail to get to the part where you order
Jan 15, 2005
254 posts
389 upvotes
Toronto
ritz1010 wrote:
What is he missing ?
Did he hit checkout. It shows just before the final checkout where u pick ur payment details. It should be 0 if not i suggest try a little later or contact google support. Hope this helps.
Jan 15, 2005
254 posts
389 upvotes
Toronto
indeals wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 10:07 pm
Weird, I never received a Code. It was just an email with a button to click. Even during checkout I didn't notice any code, it just said the -79 discount was applied.
The code was embedded in the link you received.Grinning Face
Apr 10, 2019
77 posts
116 upvotes
Halifax
suhail1724 wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 9:47 pm
After cancelling the order I waited 30 minutes and went through the spotify redemption page again. It just let me place the order like the first time.
Mar 30, 2017
196 posts
154 upvotes
ritz1010 wrote:
What is he missing ?
Also did he use the link in first post to signup? (it skips your 30 day free trail) Have to wait until trail ends if you are
Aug 3, 2011
910 posts
148 upvotes
Toronto
Ceylonboy wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 10:08 pm
Did he hit checkout. It shows just before the final checkout where u pick ur payment details. It should be 0 if not i suggest try a little later or contact google support. Hope this helps.
NV, got it. Copied the code from the address bar and applied. Shows zero after that.
Expexted date is 29-30 May
Thanks
Sep 6, 2017
59 posts
18 upvotes
MitchRuns wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 10:13 pm
After cancelling the order I waited 30 minutes and went through the spotify redemption page again. It just let me place the order like the first time.
Alright cool, i'll try again later.
Jun 29, 2016
430 posts
155 upvotes
BD_Deal_Seeker wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 8:36 am
I'm getting this message :
If you live in Quebec, you aren’t eligible for some of our offers. But you can still get Premium, learn more below.
I get the same message and all the options I see are about getting a family or student plan. Did you manage to solve it?
I have a subscription which expires in July and can't get it, other people subscribe for one month and get it? I'm kind of upset, thinking about writing an email and switching to Amazon if I don't get it.

It is because I paid with a pre-paid gift card. Spotify sucks, come July will give prime a try.