Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2011
1536 posts
444 upvotes
Toronto
As you have paid for the full month, why not enjoy it. Just set a reminder to cancel the sub 2 days ahead before the recurring payment happens :)
Apr 1, 2017
812 posts
1241 upvotes
If you don't want Spotify or Google to get your CC info, use Paypal (Spotify only) or prepaid card.
Blowing all savings from RFD on deals from RFD 😂
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
2939 posts
680 upvotes
Ajax
Thanks OP. Glad a company finally rewards its current customers unlike Rogers and Bell whereby only for new customers.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2012
1000 posts
498 upvotes
Burlington
Google is basically giving these things away to get the chance to make us the product in as many situations as possible.
I don't dispute that AI assistants have their uses, but honestly google and amazon should be paying us to bring these into our homes so that they can listen to us at any opportunity.
Mar 24, 2019
5 posts
2 upvotes
North York
just finish reactvied my Spotify account,and got the promo email within one minute
And google send email and told me shipping on April 12-15
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
1321 posts
1757 upvotes
Sweet.
I signed up for a new Spotify Premium account. Paid $9.99. Got my code immediately in an email. Placed an order on Google. And then cancelled the auto-renewal on Spotify.

So... basically $9.99 for a Google Mini + 1 month of Spotify Premium. Great deal.
Jul 13, 2018
58 posts
69 upvotes
I would have waited till I got the free stuff. Hopefully, you will man. Good luck
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
1316 posts
114 upvotes
. is it ok if I setup with an non-Gmail id on Spotify? I did receive the screenshot with the text:

Demand has been very high, so it might take a few days for your device to
become available! We’ll email you at [non Google email] when it’s ready.
Jun 18, 2015
268 posts
185 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
So couldn't you just sign up for $10.....get the mini, then cancel ?

(I've been on Spotify premium for years and dont plan on cancelling anytime soon)
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
1863 posts
2018 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
acbay21 wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 1:30 pm
As you have paid for the full month, why not enjoy it. Just set a reminder to cancel the sub 2 days ahead before the recurring payment happens :)
I already use a Spotify acct I bought off ebay for $4, so I dont have use for more Spotify accts, in regards to cancelling it as soon as the GHM arrives, this cancels the "auto-renewal" you still have access to the premium services for the remainder of the month.
Dec 3, 2014
6 posts
4 upvotes
Burlington, ON
Interesting how Google has its own music streaming service and yet it's partnering with a competitor to give out its own products
Sep 11, 2009
61 posts
20 upvotes
Markham, Ontario
rob444 wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 1:11 pm
Yes, my wife also ordered one but computer was still logged into my Google account and got this message. She needed to log in with her Google account to allow the order to proceed.
So unique Spotify and unique Google account required per order.
I did it with unique Spotify and Google account but same CC, and the order was cancelled by Google. Did you pay with the same payment method ie same CC?
Jul 11, 2018
60 posts
30 upvotes
NBChick wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 9:04 am
do you have to put your payment info even thought it's free?
If it ain't broken, open it and find out why!