Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
16436 posts
22280 upvotes
ONTARIO
ned214 wrote:
May 10th, 2019 3:14 pm
Seeing as the offer is now expired I wouldn't be surprised if codes no longer work.
The offer is expired yes, but the fine print has always stated you have until May 31st to redeem your mini. So he should be able to still if he has a valid code, but the site isn't showing any minis anymore, which is weird.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
16436 posts
22280 upvotes
ONTARIO
squarepantsyo wrote:
May 10th, 2019 2:04 pm
I got my email a little while ago and just checked. I click the link and get taken to the Google Store. It says choose a colour but I can't. Nothing to click. I go to the GHM product page and add to cart from there, but when I checkout it won't apply the discount? Anyone have this problem?
Ha! I found a solution for you!

Despite the google minis not showing up on that page, they are actually still there and available. Just invisible for some reason.
The add to cart buttons are just hidden, but if If you hover over the right spot, you can still click on it to add to cart.

I made this very quickly to give you an idea where to click. The left side is if you want chalk colour, the right is charcoal. Once you click it it should add it to your cart and you should be able to redeem it with your code.

Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
16436 posts
22280 upvotes
ONTARIO
So the solution above is no longer necessary. Looks like they fixed the invisible issue. Back to normal now.
Aug 10, 2017
43 posts
32 upvotes
BobSagget wrote:
May 10th, 2019 3:22 pm
The offer is expired yes, but the fine print has always stated you have until May 31st to redeem your mini. So he should be able to still if he has a valid code, but the site isn't showing any minis anymore, which is weird.
Oh right that's true. Thank you for going out of your way and helping us keep on top of everything. :)
Mar 17, 2019
46 posts
20 upvotes
Thanks BobSagget my man! Appreciate the effort. I just checked too and they show now... weeeeiirrd... but hey I'm not complaining. Thanks dudes and have a good weekend!

Just placed my order! Chalk it is. They'll deliver around May 29-30.
May 10, 2019
1 posts
Ya $15 for 6 accounts but it would still be one google home mini for the paying account, not the add on accounts. Your logic doesn’t work
Oct 18, 2016
133 posts
235 upvotes
Be careful, I cancelled my premium subscription once i got/installed my Mini, but just now i received an email, and apparently Spotify, went ahead and renewed my subscription without my knowledge and resumed the $9.99 subscription.
after some searching, looks like they do this often, VERY SKETCHY.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
16436 posts
22280 upvotes
ONTARIO
Zetayoshi wrote:
May 11th, 2019 9:07 pm
Be careful, I cancelled my premium subscription once i got/installed my Mini, but just now i received an email, and apparently Spotify, went ahead and renewed my subscription without my knowledge and resumed the $9.99 subscription.
after some searching, looks like they do this often, VERY SKETCHY.
Weird mine ended today and it did not renew, just changed me to Spotify Free. Good to double check though just in case.
Jul 12, 2012
205 posts
47 upvotes
Sarnia
Pochacco wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 12:06 pm
How is that four people agreed with u when it's false 🤪🤪
How do I make it do that? :D
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
16436 posts
22280 upvotes
ONTARIO
My chalk mini I ordered on April 11th had an estimated delivery of 16-17 May. Just checked the order details and it was changed to 15–16 May. It's also no longer allowing me to cancel. So I assume it's about to ship either tonight/tomorrow.
Apr 29, 2014
789 posts
191 upvotes
Pickering, ON
Hi all,

I placed my order on April 17th and it's shopping out on May 23rd. Is it safe for me to cancel my subscription before May 17th?
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
16436 posts
22280 upvotes
ONTARIO
SleepyEyez wrote:
May 13th, 2019 9:16 pm
Hi all,

I placed my order on April 17th and it's shopping out on May 23rd. Is it safe for me to cancel my subscription before May 17th?
Yes, you can cancel any time. I cancelled my Spotify subscription immediately after I ordered the google mini.
May 2, 2018
27 posts
26 upvotes
FYI for those still waiting: I ordered on April 18th with an original delivery estimate of May 21-22, got an email yesterday saying that it shipped and delivery is expected 14 or 15th (looking like it will be 15th).
It was a Charcoal one and shipped from Mississauga, ON.

Edit: delivered today. yay!
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
16436 posts
22280 upvotes
ONTARIO
BobSagget wrote:
May 13th, 2019 8:08 pm
My chalk mini I ordered on April 11th had an estimated delivery of 16-17 May. Just checked the order details and it was changed to 15–16 May. It's also no longer allowing me to cancel. So I assume it's about to ship either tonight/tomorrow.
Just got word from Google that my chalk mini has shipped! Awesome.
What an amazing deal this turned out to be.

Really makes me regret spending $50 at Chapters for a mini a month before this deal appeared. Such is life though.

Hopefully they have this deal again in the future.