Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Dec 24, 2017
556 posts
451 upvotes
London
Lumute wrote: Lol, good idea, if anyone wants a 1 month free Spotify premium account PM me with your email, once I have cancelled and confirmed I'll just change the email to yours...
be aware - mine doesn't allow me to remove my payment method, it seems... it just shows a "keep premium" message or something along those lines, so might wanna give it to someone you trust!!
May 22, 2018
187 posts
406 upvotes
Pochacco wrote: Why was his cancelled ?
He was at work so I logged into this Spotify account and placed an order for a GHM on his behalf. Both mine and his were to be shipped to our parents house cause both of us work and can't receive packages. I guess they cancelled his cause of the same address? Or maybe cause I used my CC as a place holder on the Google order? No idea, we've opened a service ticket for him.
May 16, 2012
905 posts
194 upvotes
Quebec
aasoror wrote: It's a prepaid service, no one will get a refund.
I know that, but some people here ask for that.. really!
SYSTEM1: Asrock Board | Intel I7-8770K
Feb 20, 2011
581 posts
148 upvotes
downtown TO
Ordered this morning..got shipping confirmation for tomorrow
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2013
1794 posts
677 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP, ordered this morning, they dropped off at my concierge already
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8588 posts
3377 upvotes
Toronto
sparklingjaney wrote: He was at work so I logged into this Spotify account and placed an order for a GHM on his behalf. Both mine and his were to be shipped to our parents house cause both of us work and can't receive packages. I guess they cancelled his cause of the same address? Or maybe cause I used my CC as a place holder on the Google order? No idea, we've opened a service ticket for him.
Probably same cc?
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Dec 31, 2016
314 posts
185 upvotes
Mississauga, ON, CA
jdu0ng wrote: Thanks OP, ordered this morning, they dropped off at my concierge already
woah, this is QUICK!
I definitely don’t need one, so I’ll do the right thing and pick one up on my way home. 😎

**Just pick one and don't loot** 😠
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8588 posts
3377 upvotes
Toronto
aasoror wrote: It's a prepaid service, no one will get a refund.
Well said
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

Apr 26, 2015
27 posts
1 upvote
London, ON
I made a new account, signed up for premium and its saying I'm not eligible?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8588 posts
3377 upvotes
Toronto
jdu0ng wrote: Thanks OP, ordered this morning, they dropped off at my concierge already
Where are you? Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye

Jan 17, 2006
870 posts
213 upvotes
Mississauga
bpboop wrote: be aware - mine doesn't allow me to remove my payment method, it seems... it just shows a "keep premium" message or something along those lines, so might wanna give it to someone you trust!!
Thanks, we always pay for these things with our paypal accounts to protect the CC info... it's as easy as removing the pre-authorized payment from paypal... If you paid directly with CC then yes, be careful...
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
2571 posts
1770 upvotes
Kitchener
bigfishman wrote: Great deal! Thanks Op! Ordered 5 and they are on the way!
:facepalm:
Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, GTX 1070 8gb x2, 32GB RAM
Media PC: i5 9400f, GTX 1060 6gb, 28GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8
Oct 23, 2018
277 posts
147 upvotes
got my free premium because of Stack Mastercard, and now this! :D
i Love freebies!
Nov 12, 2017
397 posts
283 upvotes
Echoing statements that others have mentioned already:

Do not abuse this offer. Don't exploit just because you can

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)