Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Oct 22, 2005
655 posts
196 upvotes
Toronto
queenofhearts wrote: I know I did ..but I think it did something weird and it auto filled it. Even the postal code was wrong. Damned if I Know why Amex accepted the “ charge” when the address was so messed up.
You are correct it does auto fill and over wrote what I had put in initially...this is exactly the reason why I had to modify the order delivery address.

It tried to auto fill again...but I corrected and had to click on the address I typed in to keep it.
Nov 27, 2018
143 posts
277 upvotes
I ordered mine this morning, still haven't shipped, some people ordered at noon, and started receiving shipping info, weird, mine shows est delivery time is April 11/12. Anyone encounters the same?
Mar 2, 2014
61 posts
8 upvotes
VANCOUVER
mini's not that good but for 9.99. good deal. thx op
May 22, 2018
189 posts
408 upvotes
ededed3 wrote: I ordered mine this morning, still haven't shipped, some people ordered at noon, and started receiving shipping info, weird, mine shows est delivery time is April 11/12. Anyone encounters the same?
My friend ordered one at a little before noon and its showing delivery for 11-12 but hasn't been shipped out yet either. My guess is tomorrow with a delivery of 12th?
Jan 25, 2010
245 posts
246 upvotes
Winnipeg
lifeisfuneh wrote: The Spotified takes me to the google store but mini is at full price?
Where do I get the discount code?
There is no code. Once you go to checkout the discount is automatically applied.
Oct 10, 2006
106 posts
68 upvotes
Toronto
Wow. 58 pages for the first day this deal became active. I wonder if we can hit 1740 pages on this thread by May 9th when this deal becomes dead?
Nov 12, 2014
832 posts
562 upvotes
Kingston, ON
Add it to your cart. Come on.
Jul 12, 2018
54 posts
49 upvotes
Etobicoke
Follow the instructions...
Place the order and on payment screen you'll see the credit for $79
AP
Dec 23, 2015
322 posts
978 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
So my free Mini just shipped!
expected delivery apr. 10th or 11th
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
5207 posts
2054 upvotes
IanHam wrote: There is no code. Once you go to checkout the discount is automatically applied.
AdBlocker problem :)
Thanks
Nov 27, 2018
143 posts
277 upvotes
My friend ordered one at a little before noon and its showing delivery for 11-12 but hasn't been shipped out yet either. My guess is tomorrow with a delivery of 12th?
Thanks for sharing that. That's some relief.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8634 posts
3411 upvotes
Toronto
djemzine wrote: Got it working finally! Bloody Safari mobile on iOS lol. Used Firefox on my Desktop, and the discount was applied! Charcoal is out of stock - coming soon. ETA is April 25th, 2019 and onwards!

HUGE THANKS TO EVERYONE AND OP!!!
Rolf
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is