Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Spotify

Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6564 upvotes
Toronto
Vasilyke wrote: If you cancel after you receive and the ETA is in 1.5 months then you do the math. 1+1=2
Duh me..I get it now. Thanks Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
theBasher91 wrote: Interesting, if ship date is over a months away and some people are getting their orders cancelled from cancelling Spotify too early, it's probably safest to only cancel after shipment. Since that's in a month, you'll end up paying for two months of Spotify.
Who reported getting a Google cancellation because they canceled Spotify?
All the cancellations (so far) seem to be related to google "validating/invalidating" the method of payment (people using guest checkouts or using the same CC to purchase from different Google accounts).
Nov 25, 2014
539 posts
727 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Mine says out for delivery through Canada Post... if it helps - here is my timeline.

Spotify Status - Existing Premium subscriber using Stack
Placed Order - Yesterday at 9:20am EST
Order confirmation - Yesterday 9:22am EST
Order Dispatched - Yesterday at 14:45pm EST
Canada post picked up the order from Mississauga yesterday at 8:32pm EST
Item out for delivery - Today at 8:15am EST.

Huge shout out and thanks to OP again for sharing the deal... (wish i could vote him twice). :) Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
nounou23 wrote: If you follow the terms and condition of 1 per customer/address, not using a guest checkout etc.. you should be fine...
It's one per Spotify account to get the code and one per Google account (which seems to be translated to one per CC) to redeem it.
Unless they amended the T&C it's not one per address.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Ferny111 wrote: Delivery date May 10-21...you may be looking at $20 now just FYI. Not sure if Spotify will inform Google to cancel orders on prematurely canceled accounts.

Also only Chalk was in stock...sad because I wanted the charcoal one which is typically unpopular.
Damn. Good to know it doesn't make a lot of sense with $20 payment now unless one does take advantage of the Spotify premium account.
Mar 23, 2017
583 posts
526 upvotes
Canada
Out for delivery. That was quick. Ordered yesterday morning
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
2660 posts
670 upvotes
GTA
Best deal, already have Spotify for the gym and two Google Mini's around the house, now gotta figure out where to put the newest mini.
Damage due to RFD Since April 2013: $8758.00
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
alanbrenton wrote: Damn. Good to know it doesn't make a lot of sense with $20 payment now unless one does take advantage of the Spotify premium account.
Don't worry, Spotify won't invalidate the codes once you cancel the subscription and Google won't cancel shipments for that either. Spotify only needed one month of subscription to issue you a code and there are no further provisions.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2004
1471 posts
2775 upvotes
Ontario
For anyone looking for a great upgrade for your free Mini, check this out:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07DMD ... UTF8&psc=1

I've been using one for a while, and it's well worth the $40 to be able to unplug one of our Minis and take it out to the deck, the shop, etc. Battery life is great, and we just plug it back in again (or power it down) when we're finished. I ended up ditching the last bluetooth speaker in the house now and we're purely using Minis and full size homes, with one of these battery ones for the mobile speaker needs now.
Nov 25, 2018
98 posts
58 upvotes
Loliremy wrote: Is it still working or am i too late?
Still working, GHM delivery will be sometime in May though.
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6564 upvotes
Toronto
RFD crashing every two minutes
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

Sep 21, 2004
11412 posts
7182 upvotes
Calgary
If you break it, you own it...I guess it explains how Tom ends up running RFD. Astonished Face
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2007
2393 posts
2116 upvotes
Waterloo
Pochacco wrote: RFD crashing every two minutes
Easy fix: just press F5 a few times in rapid succession Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Mar 25, 2013
775 posts
783 upvotes
Toronto
Thread scores almost at 1000 wow what a time to be alive! lol
DroidKid
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2817 posts
3144 upvotes
Toronto
So are all the people getting cancelled order, ordered two of these?
Either a combination of used guest sign in, same CC, same address, same google account, etc?
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6564 upvotes
Toronto
droidkid wrote: Thread scores almost at 1000 wow what a time to be alive! lol
The 1000 votes would have been reached by now if the website didn't crashed constantly this morning Cat Face With Tears Of Joy

Dec 2, 2014
562 posts
679 upvotes
Calgary, AB
jasonchewy wrote: So are all the people getting cancelled order, ordered two of these?
Either a combination of used guest sign in, same CC, same address, same google account, etc?

me and my gf both got one, we live in the same address with the same CC, both shipped out last night, weird

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)